If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3s1CmWD
We exist to democratize law and deliver on that purpose by bringing quality and affordable legal help to anyone who is starting a business, planning for their family, and protecting their ideas. If you ask our employees, they’ll tell you the people are the best part about working here, and that’s because we don’t lose sight of our purpose. We are a company passionately focused on our customers through our products and services, supported by a strong technology platform that enables our customers to interact with us anytime and anywhere. We are a high growth company, expanding rapidly into new products and services, and looking to bring in leaders that want to further drive our purpose, help lead our growth, enhance our culture, develop our teams and accelerate career growth in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, inclusive, transparent and talented organization.
We’re looking for an analytic and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager for Paid Social to join our Performance Marketing team. The Digital Marketing manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing all Paid Social initiatives. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, curious, analytical, a strategic thinker and able to navigate and prioritize business initiatives based on impact to the company.
- End-to-end channel ownership from strategy, tracking/measurement, reporting, optimization and automation
- Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
- Collaborate with channel leaders across other key acquisition channels to accelerate overall business growth
- Design and execute an always-on testing process that establishes test roadmap, hypotheses, and actionable insights that lead to relentless campaign optimization and iteration
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in managing social marketing programs, either in-house or agency
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional Paid Social program
- Experience with Facebook business manager, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Experience in 1st party and 3rd party audience strategy and execution
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data to inform actionable insights of growth marketing campaigns
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.