If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/37FiCxc
Gifting is inherently an emotional process, one that – today – is fraught with anxiety and transactional roadblocks. Loop’s vision is to enhance social connections between people and make them happier. To achieve this our mission is to become the business partner and consumer brand of choice by driving gift-commerce transformation through innovative technology and customer experience. As part of Loop’s New Initiatives and Strategic Partnerships team, the VP, Sales & Business Development (corporate gifting) will be responsible for forging new opportunities across commerce, digital and social platforms to help achieve our vision & mission.
- Generate and drive new business opportunities through prospecting and networking across the corporate gifting space – from HR to marketing to customer service, if businesses are connecting with people then we want to be there
- Responsible for penetrating key target corporate accounts across a wide range of use cases and functional groups.
- Responsible for developing data-driven processes such as sales programs, major account strategy, outbound initiatives, lead gen/management
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives (C-suite) to demonstrate the business value of Loop’s vision, mission & product offering
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Provide up-to-date and accurate sales funnel progress to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for communicating feedback, uncovered needs & discovered requirements from potential partners/clients to internal teams
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related program.
- A minimum of 7 years of sales or business development experience at the C-level
- Proven track record of successfully executing on large deals in the tech space, interacting with cross functional, senior leadership and decision makers, and working the full life-cycle of the deal
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Experience in the corporate gifting (rewards and loyalty, HR, etc.) industry
- A doer, a collaborator, a team player, a roll-up-sleeves to get it done person
- Strong presentation skills – you have to sell with passion Loop’s mission and goals
- Startup experience is strong plus
- Technical experience (development, solution engineering, product management) a plus
- Ability to navigate & work within a matrixed environment- leveraging the right partners/teams to deliver on desired objectives
- Strategic thinking with ability to develop and implement actionable plans to drive business results
- Comfortable with inventing on the fly, iterating in real-time and then aggressively prioritizing to once something becomes repeatable