If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2Jq5Mao
.NET Architect and Developer positions with Financial payments platform company in Pasadena, CA. used by a growing list of America’s most prominent consumer and technology companies such as industry leaders Apple Pay Cash, Uber and Intuit just to name a few.
- Stock has more than doubled in the last year.
- Revenues north of a billion, PROFITABLE, and over a billion in the bank.
- Gross Profit of over 700M annually and YOY growth rate of 55%.
- Products available to more than 100,000 retailers nationwide such as CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Meijer, Walmart etc., 1,000’s of corporate partners, several “Direct-2-Consumer” branded websites, 1000’s of tax return preparation offices and accounting firms, 1000’s of neighborhood check cashing locations, and both of the leading app stores.
- Also, provide co-branded programs to Walmart, Boost Mobile, AT&T and Citibank.
Lead design, implementation and support our suite of software products that power mobile payments, BaaS, and prepaid money movement features.
As a Technical Lead, you will design and build highly scalable APIs for mobile and Web applications, other internal services, and third-party APIs.
Build proof of concept. Collaborate with Architects on building highly scalable next-gen services. Create prototypes, evaluate new tools technologies and design approaches. Ours is a dynamic Agile Services development environment.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software for financial, money movement, and OAuth related services and applications
- Design and implement high-quality code using C#, .NET, SQL that integrate with internal and external customer facing applications
- Participate in and assist with tuning, redundancy, resiliency, planning, testing, refactoring, optimizing call flows
- Write and maintain all API specifications, functional designs, and high level detailed technical design documents
- Design, create and implement effective web APIs to support client applications and internal Service layer, database and 3rd party APIs
- Conduct code reviews and mentor other Software Engineers on the team
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 7+ years of experience using C# with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Experience design, develop, and integrate Web Services and rest APIs
- Experience with Angular JS or other MVC technologies
- Experience with T-SQL using Microsoft SQL Server and database applications (stored procedures, triggers, functions)
- Proven understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Strong problem-solving, logical and technical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with technical, business, and management staff
- Ability to work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other Technical Leads and Architects on ideas, workflow and technologies
- Ability to both to work independently and take direction from manager
- Ability to manage deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment within a framework of constantly shifting deadlines and priorities
- Experience with NoSQL like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with messaging platforms RabbitMQ, MSMQ
- Experience with caching using Redis, MemCache, nCache
- Experience working on High Availability Web sites, APIs with heavy volume transactions