If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2kf5IlW
HyreCar Inc. (HYRE) is a nationwide leader operating a carsharing marketplace for ridesharing in all 50 States and Washington D.C. via its proprietary technology platform. The Company has established a leading presence in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) through individual vehicle owners, dealers and OEM’s, who have been disrupted by automotive asset sharing. By providing a unique opportunity through our safe, secure, and reliable marketplace, HyreCar is transforming the industry by empowering all to profit from Mobility as a Service. For more information please visit hyrecar.com.
As the VP of Inside Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the activities and affairs of the various teams within the sales department
- Target, inspire and motivate members of the sales department to achieve and exceed sales goals while also meeting customer needs
- Staff, train and develop team members to ensure they are successful and effective
- Execute performance reviews and evaluations to ensure that HyreCar continues to progress and advance as a company
- Effectively lead and encourage a large group and individuals.
- Expected to exceed revenue goals on a monthly basis.
- Work with nearshore call center support and operations team to further revenue goals
Our high-velocity environment is a competitive sales call center that is the driving force behind the company’s revenue. HyreCar’s Platform Marketplace has incoming leads from both Drivers (Demand) and Car Owners (Supply). The sales team brokers deals between Drivers looking to rent a vehicle, and Owners looking to rent out their vehicle. Additionally the inside sales team supports a dealership focused outside sales team to prospect and set appointments. Red-hot sales leads are funneled directly into your team’s CRM, and the team follows up to close the deal.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other related fields
- 10 or more years of experience in sales roles with demonstrated increasing responsibilities and roles (Auto industry sales and internet sales management experience are both a plus)
- Experience with two sided app-based marketplaces
- SaaS or other software sales experience
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Experience using CRM, Close.io and SalesForce, to performance manage your team up or out
- An analytical and data-driven mentality
- Weekly-Monthly Reporting of Sales Metrics
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Problem-solving and tenacious decision-making skills
*Salary commensurate with experience.
We are building a team of top producers as we continue on our mission as a leader in the Mobility as a Service industry. Apply only if you are up for the challenge.
Job Type: Full-time