If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/34s86ai
Naked Labs is fully funded and headquartered in LA w/R&D team located in Graz, Australia. Naked Labs is well-positioned health & wellness company w/key advantages and assets that include:
- 20M+ VC Funding invested in the product, underlying tech platform and strategy.
- Proven Gen 1 product already developed, built, and shipped to a solid based of loyal customers, w/sales of 3000+ units and 30,000+ active users of its mobile app.
- Valuable 3D scanning an related IP, including 7 patents, and 5 others provisionally filed.
- Crack R&D team in Austria, w/world-class expertise in computer vision, H/W, firmware, and more.
- Pipeline loaded w/inbound interest from potential ecosystems partners ranging from EXOS to Adidas to Rent the Runway to Bonobos (for fashion and apparel sizing technology), along w/store-within-a-store interest from giants such as Target and Best Buy.
- EXOS installing units of current Naked Labs product into its training facilities and community centers which will enable the partnership to help shape the user experience and feature set for Gen 2 launch.
- 150+ Gen 1 units ready in place at health clubs, high-end training facilities, and related venues to help drive viral adoption and enable its commercial (B2B2C) model.
- Debt free, fully-funded by Greyscale Holdings to achieve Naked Labs original Series B goals.
Head of Products opportunity for a well-funded IoT start-up in Los Angeles, CA
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished, startup veteran Head of Product to come into an early stage company without having to back into the garage AND not have to raise capital until his/her hand-picked team has executed on a clearly defined set of milestones and metrics.
As Head of Product Management you will work hand and hand with the VP of Engineering to propose and define product/feature definition of Gen2 HW, and beginnings of SW services ecosystem that will be launched with it and implement initiatives that drive user engagement and retention. You will define product direction through an understanding of customer needs combined with quantitative data analysis.
You will take ownership of the product roadmap and work closely to direct our design, engineering, research, and marketing teams to execute company strategy through smart product planning and execution as well as eventually manage product owners overseeing Hardware and Software products.
You will write clear, logical, and thorough product requirements that are supported by user research and cognizant of engineering constraints. You should be ready to employ design thinking methodologies, create processes for qualitative feedback, and always be thinking about how to validate assumptions before committing company resources.
- Create clear product requirements, test cases, wireframes for high level flows, and launch plans, making sure to consider the range of customer use cases at each step
- Help deliver product experiences that delight users, solve their problems, and help us own the 3D body scanning category
- Form and validate data-driven hypotheses for accelerating new user acquisition, customer retention, and revenue while working closely with colleagues
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of market and technology trends and the competitive landscape
- Incorporate user research, analytics, and market reports to rigorously analyze complex customer issues and define simple solutions
- Work with UI and UX designers to produce high-level wireframes and pixel-perfect designs
- Work with the software and hardware development teams to implement, release, and maintain features
- Work with the marketing team on all feature-related communications
- Work with Customer Support to triage bugs and customer feedback
- Successfully guide products through the life cycle from conception to launch to evaluation
- Develop strong quantitative and qualitative understandings of growth opportunities across user segments and platforms
- 10 Plus years product management experience
- 5 Plus years managing product managers, researchers, UX/UI designers, visual designers
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UI/UX, engineering, QA and launch
- Strong understanding of product design and development, human interaction and the ability to work well with researchers, designers and engineers
- Solid understanding of SW Dev methodologies and able to support short term prior to hiring ‘area specific’ product managers / owners
- Genuine empathy for users and eagerness to discover and resolve their pain points
- Ability to communicate product ideas and plans clearly through mockups, technical requirements, business cases and analysis
- Persuasive, collaborative personal style with a strong ability to negotiate trade-offs across different parts of the business
- Experience developing intuitive mobile user interfaces for iOS, Android and web
- A firm grasp on product metrics and cohort analysis
- Experience conducting in-app split tests and analyzing performance data
- Enthusiasm, perseverance, and naturally high standards
- Preferred to have experience as Business Strategist with Design Consultancy such as IDEO, Frog, Jump, AI Collaborative or similar, i.e. deep understanding of design thinking, ethnographic research within business context