If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2yeELmu
Chef’d is the future of ecommerce and retail for meal kits (a $35B market opportunity by 2025 according to Piper Jaffray). Founder/CEO Kyle Ransford started the company on a lean and scrappy footing following he and his co-founder’s $25M investment to build a national Cold Chain Management solution without the trappings of institutional investors, incubators, accelerators or a full c-suite.
- Partner with the CEO to translate vision, strategy and mission into a strategic Product Roadmap and then own it. Analyze existing and emerging markets to inform direction and prioritization of all products. Be accountable for the strategic direction and delivery of:
- Direct to consumer mobile/web/IoT eCommerce products and experience
- API-driven integration with channel partners and suppliers. Build, lead and inspire Chef’d’s product organization. Develop and present a strategy and budget to build a high performance product organization and then execute
- Build a “culture of Product Management” in a commercially driven startup that is bringing its technology and product in-house after historically leveraging 3rd party development resources.
- Act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization and in the market Provide product leadership and support to development teams emphasizing the “what” and the “when”—and then respecting the “how.”
- New CTO and CMO as well as the Co-Founding/Chief Culinary Officer and SVP Business Development to gain executive alignment around product priorities
- Marketing to position, message, and launch products. Conduct market research and competitive analysis to continually identify ways to grow the user base and experience.
- Strategic partners and end users to anticipate needs and market opportunities
- Chef’d’s CEO and business development teams to grow and manage relationships with customers, service providers, content and technology partners
- Proven track record of delivering successful mobile web, mobile app and web products to (at scale) consumer markets
- Experience building and delivering products/platforms that featured integrated customer acquisition and lifecycle marketing as core functionality
- Known for execution! Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and delivery of projects successfully on time
- Built the Product Management function in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, quickly evolving environment startup environment (ideally from scratch)
- While building the product function and team, brings the reputation as a hands-on and lead by example Product Manager him/herself and ready to do it again!
- Built high performance product teams and ideally brings a loyal following of A players to join Chef’d’s product organization
- Experience and a reputation of coaching and mentoring product owners, project managers and technical managers
- Experience working with BI and Analytics tools and systems that power an agile and iterative, customer-centric development process
- Creative, innovative design and aesthetic flair and a great eye for elegant and seductive UI, UX and overall customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills