If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2A7ETVK
StyleHaul launched in 2011, and was acquired in 2014, by global media powerhouse, RTL which controls Europe’s largest broadcast network. StyleHaul is on a mission to build the connections between progressive brands and a super valuable, hard to reach, youthful audience of consumers who follow popular creators across some of hottest sectors in the lifestyle category. StyleHaul is today one of the top 3 global players in the space.
- ~ 100 employees
- #1 global fashion and beauty influencer network
- 1600 content creators in 85 countries
- 1.5B total network social followers
- New CEO is ex-President of MTV and previous executive at HBO, Yahoo! and
- Discovery who is building a world-class leadership team
Keys to This Role
StyleHaul seeks a true GM to scale a talent and content driven business to new heights. It’s a perfect opportunity to build on a huge base & brand, and innovate with new services and business models that extend the revenue opportunities (think eCommerce/merch, live events, licensing and publishing) and achieve specific value propositions for talent, audience and brand partners/advertisers. StyleHaul needs a Head of Network (HoN) to lead the largest leg of its operation, someone who can:
- Professionalize and build-out a high performance, multi-function Network & Talent team
- Develop and implement a 360-degree talent management strategy that builds its network partners’ brands globally and in turn, creates a magnetic force to attract and retain top creators and influencers
- Influence and shape StyleHaul’s product offering, user experience and data/analytics stack to maximize audience growth and optimize monetization
- Get deals done! Shape and close deals directly with talent (as well as around the management of talent’s channels) and support Sales’ efforts to do the same with the world’s top consumer brands.
Must Haves for the selected HoN:
- A well-rounded GM with strong business and strategic chops–brings a vision, not just an ability to execute
- Built commercially successful businesses around talent and content (owned the roadmap AND delivered success)
- Built, trained and managed teams of 20+ before
- Digital DNA: deep digital media experience, relevant relationships and solid understanding of the influencer marketing space and digital advertising ecosystem
- Operationally oriented, KPI driven, extremely well-organized, successfully managed multiple projects/portfolios concurrently
- Experience managing and scaling businesses across platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Snap
That’s right, it’s an entrepreneurial environment leveraging the resources and reach of one of the world’s biggest media conglomerates with a fully funded plan and a long-term view.