If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3JkJ6Wx
We are a materials innovation company on a mission to make leather extinct. We make the best man-made leather and use it on all of our products.
We are looking for a full time Senior Graphic Designer to work with our team in Los Angeles. We are interested in an individual who believes in our brand mission, has experience with building graphic design assets for a digitally native organization and has a solid understanding of our brand aesthetics and values.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will lead the graphic design language for all aspects of the company including our website, emails, paid ads, social media, as well as general content creation. We’re looking for someone who can take their concepts from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Creating visual content for all facets of the brand, including building strategy and direction behind the initiatives
- Email marketing creation and working knowledge of Klaviyo.
- Work with our internal Art Director to elevate our branding across all media elements, including our website, social media, paid ads and email.
- Handle day to day functions, schedule, and tasks to ensure project and campaign schedules are met.
- Support the Art Director in creating campaign assets.
- Is responsible for assisting Art Director on creating on-brand, compelling creative digital experiences
- Coordinating with the digital team as it relates to creativity and content creation
- Photo retouching and editing
- Assisting executive team with branding decks or other brand assets
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience.
- A problem solver and idea generator who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Can maintain a productive, supportive environment for the creative team, and provide both creative and technical expertise and leadership
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in graphic design, visual design, art direction, advertising or related field of study preferred.
- Visual design, art direction background
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Mac OS and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional attention to detail and flexibility in meeting urgent requests
- Ability to keep up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising and related communications industries
- Experience with the Klaviyo platform.
- An interest in and experience with photography is an added bonus.