If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2RIwSRH
In the past 10 years, we have established a rich heritage for publishing some of the biggest franchises in the gaming industry. With multiple blockbuster titles the top one of which is nearly a billion dollar product on it’s own. During that time, we’ve been fortunate enough to build a passionate and driven fan-base who are eager to engage with our brands on a deeper level.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Global Director of Performance Marketing to join its marketing team as a lead for the entire portfolio. This role is new, positioned within the Global Marketing team and will report to the CMO.
This is a fast-paced and data-intensive position within the marketing team, leading the performance marketing function.
The successful candidate will be managing the company’s diverse game portfolio to drive return on marketing investment. They will be expected to operate in cutting edge marketing theory and analysis and quickly execute on an in-depth knowledge of all forms of online marketing.
From a place of both art and science s/he must enjoy working collaboratively and be able to create innovative marketing programs with cross-functional publishing teams, development teams, external agencies and studio leadership based on key consumer insights and established KPIs for the businesses.
This position would be ideal for a hard-working and ambitious person who wants to take the next step in their performance marketing career. Previous experience in gaming is not required – but a commitment to numerical analysis is a must.
What You Will Do:
Management & Project Management
- Lead, grow and develop the performance teams operating currently with a wide variety of different skill-sets [analytical, technical and operational].
- Identify, test and optimize the best performance marketing channels to drive ROI and Operate over a range of different platforms, including Search [Google, Bing, Amazon], Social [Facebook, Twitter, Snap, etc.], Display, Video & Owned [SEO, CRM, etc.}
- The team is expected to grow substantially over the next 2 years
- Delivering strong return on investment for clients. Growing budget through additional – opportunities.
- Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy.
- Own key marketing reports around conversion rates, and campaign performance
- Manage tightly defined CAC and volume targets, with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting against KPIs
- Forecasts program performance and partners closely brand marketing and finance teams
- Understand the role of content, not only within marketing channels, but within the consumer journey with an eye towards conversion optimization
- Partners with the creative teams and agencies to advise on compelling content for various mediums and channels, develop test ideas, and manage a/b testing assets
- Develop and define the global marketing tool kit to help guide and define local marketing expectations
- Act as a Center of Excellence for the global markets to help with the implementation of local activations increasing the overall effectiveness of campaigns
- Managing the relationship with brand marketing, game developers and broader company team is essential.