If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3fAu8gD
VERY cool Gaming / Music Experience company here in the LA Area comprised of industry veterans, working with some cool names in the music and entertainment dong virtual concerts with some of the biggest names in the industry and already have had an acquisition offer (they turned down) from one of the biggest companies in Tech as well as are well funded by top tier VCs and working on another large funding round currently. With the current state of affairs and all concerts world wide being suspended indefinitely these guys have become one of the hottest start-ups in the World right now with many of the World’s top acts reaching out to them every day to work together.
We are the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we’ll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working with designers implementing the interactive moments in the concerts. Our Software Engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Work with content to create new interactions for shows
- Work with content to create tools for art/design
- Prototype and test new content features, collaborate with production, art, and engineering.
- Strong C# knowledge
- Strong math abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of game mechanics
- Shader knowledge
- 3+ years in game development
- Experience identifying inefficiencies in processes, tools, workflows and creating solutions to eliminate these inefficiencies.
- Unity experience
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Knowledge of artist tools such as Maya, PhotoShop, 3D Studio Max, Wwise etc.
- Knowledge of music