If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/3uPWmfA
Company is a private-equity backed company, founded in 2007 providing a unique suite of software-as-a-service solutions to help modern automotive dealerships, nationwide, win online. Company has celebrated its inclusion in the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 2016, 2017, and 2018, and continues to strive in being a leader in the automotive digital marketing solutions industry.
The role is to manage mostly server-side software development and maintenance. We are a remote office, so an ideal candidate will have a good understanding on how to successfully work remotely and be an excellent communicator.
- Solve problems with an emphasis on producing scalable, efficient, and maintainable solutions
- Develop features from initial concept to production ready results, this includes for frontend, and database design and modeling
- Help define the processes needed to achieve organizational and operational excellence
- Learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones
- Engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to come up with robust solutions
- Review code contributed by your peers and provide constructive feedback
- Take initiative in improving code for the benefit of the team, leaving it better than you found it
- Participate in sprint planning to understand the team’s goals and priorities
- Design and development of scalable, AWS-hosted software solutions using serverless and event-driven architectures.
- Design and development across the stack: data storage, application logic, user interface, data gathering, and monitoring.
- Develop solutions for increasing application performance and instrumentation in support of business objectives.
- Communicate technical designs in a way that is accessible to nontechnical audience
- A passion for coding and programming paradigms
- A passion for self-motivated learning
- Strong understanding of programming and web fundamentals
- Experience building complex software and creating scalable web services
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and provide constructive feedback to peers
- Laravel 4.2 >= server-side framework
- AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Cypress Testing Framework (or similar) and PHP unit testing
- Git version control
- CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Gulp, Webpack, or similar build toolkit
- Relational databases and writing SQL for MySQL
- REST APIs
- Docker Containers
- Apache web server technology
- Experience with Linux, specifically CentOS 6+