If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3wp7cc5
Industry leader in the Automotive ECommerce space, Publicly Traded, with 350M in the bank and growing rapidly undertaking a huge new platform build.
Come join the team and help us accomplish our mission. Company maintains a Dynamic Workplace, allowing employees to have their primary workstations at home, with office space in West Los Angeles, CA and Austin, TX to be made available to individuals and teams to use as needed. Employees enjoy excellent benefits (health/vision/dental coverage, 401k with contribution matching, equity, etc.) as well as perks like monthly credits for at-home food delivery, internet/mobile phone service coverage, fitness expenses, and Caregiver support.
We’re looking for talented Software Engineers to build the technology used to power our frontend applications and APIs. We’re lucky enough to have an amazingly great (and fun) team and are smart enough to know that only by keeping our team’s DNA at the top of the chart can we continue to grow into the industry disrupting company we feel destined to be.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Building a buy from home experience is our top initiative and the Payment Experience team is leading the way working on building applications that make car buying simpler and more enjoyable for consumers. With that comes a deep understanding of the business knowledge surrounding lease and loan payments, so you won’t just be solving engineering problems, but also developing a deeper understanding within this domain. The Payment Experience team originated in the startup world so we enjoy moving fast and working on bigger and more challenging problems. We feel everyone’s opinion and buy-in is crucial to the team’s success so we all participate in team Scrum meetings and roadmap planning. We learn best from each other’s point of views and expertise, and value individual contributions to improve our overall team performance and processes.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Possess a burning internal goal of creating cutting-edge product
- Will leave your ego at the door and thrive in healthy debate
- Have passionate integrity and a healthy sense of work/life balance
- Can work productively together with and learn from other top-level players
- Are a world-class developer looking for the right team & opportunity to really make an impact
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience using Ruby and Rails in production
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design
- Well versed in Agile processes such as Continuous Integration
- Experience using a relational database system (we use Postgres)
- Firm understanding of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Have delivered great technology quickly and understand how to ship in a fast-changing environment
- Good communicator and team member
NICE TO HAVE:
- Redis / ElasticSearch
- Development Experience on Linux and/or OSX
- SASS / LESS
- Docker / Puppet / Chef
- Amazon Web Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Automotive industry experience