If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3FrEKwC
Full time perm, fully remote position for a Full Stack Engineer to join the founding team of a California based start-up working on security / privacy products. Company is founded by proven players with previous successful exits.
We give companies visibility and control over third-party data collection and risks so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with new privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
We are looking for an energetic and talented full-stack engineer to build new features for its SaaS Privacy Product. We deliver companies complete transparency and control over their client-side applications, including real-time monitoring and alerts. The Full Stack Engineer will be the interface between the different services that deliver this product to the customer. In particular, this position will help surface valuable insights from large data sets. Experience simplifying and focusing signal from noise is a key part of the role. Building SaaS applications is a must. Familiarity with networking technology and privacy is a huge plus!
- Working with the product manager and backend team to bring the product vision to life
- Ensuring easy customer deployment
- Handle the design, architecture, development, and deployment of key applications in the following areas: Analytics Dashboard & Reporting, and customer alerts
- Bring the different services together into a cohesive and fast user experience: REST APIs, Node JS,
- Redis, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Puppeteer, Websockets
- Work closely with the product development on proof of concept prototypes
- Being a curious self starter
- React, Redux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with backend development using Node JS or any other server languages
- Experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Nginx, Puppeteer, Websockets
- Web security
- Experience working with large data sets