If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2QtX54w
Very cool startup in VR Music space creating real-time interactive virtual concerts, which broadcast to major streaming and gaming platforms. We take the best of concerts, live streams and video games to create something new.
This creative and enthusiastic individual will help shepherd shows through our production pipeline, interfacing with artists and partners to ensure all milestones are met.
The work will require cross-functional engagement with colleagues across Content, Marketing and Product, and is located in the Los Angeles office.
- Project manage company’s artist partner shows from initial discussion through show date
- Oversee meetings and check-in schedules for the artist partnership team/content/Head of Content
- Send follow-ups to artist teams and coordinate consistent communication with Product, Content and Marketing stakeholders
- Help collect all needed assets for pre-production, including concept art, from Content team Get logos, artwork and any existing brand assets from the artist
- Pull concept art from the Content team into a storyboard for the artist (Keynote)
- Package and deliver keyframe, video and other references from Content for artist approvals
- Ensure production milestones are met with respect to artist approval deliverables
- Send weekly production updates to the artist teams, calling out milestones and new art to approve
- Coordinate the day of show schedule with the artist team
- Track, analyze and communicate the status of artist milestones week to week
- Passion for music/art/media and/or gaming
- 3+ years experience with digital initiatives and/or production in the music or gaming industry.
- Knowledge of music ecosystem, including artists, managers, labels, promoters, influencers and agencies
- Detail-oriented and a spreadsheet whiz
- Ability to be proactive while maintaining an artist-friendly approach
- Communication and presentation experience (including Keynote proficiency).
- Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, internally and external