If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2GLlEGa
ListReports is seeking a talented, self-starting and forward thinking Email Marketing Manager to join our growing and dynamic team. This key role provides an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious, energetic and creative individual to make their mark and develop their skills to an advanced level by working closely with different teams across the business to design, build, execute and analyze campaigns. They’ll also help to develop and deliver our customers’ journeys to drive sales, engagement and referrals.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in email management, proven HTML/CSS skills and hands-on experience in executing and reporting on overlapping campaigns. Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills are essential, as is the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The position is based in Orange, California and reports to the VP of Communications.
Role and Responsibilities
- Running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Championing the continuous advancement of our email features and capabilities, including; personalization, template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders: designers, business teams and more
- Staying current with best practices, strategies and industry standards related to email
- Understanding our customer event-driven, personalized campaigns (transactional and/or behavior triggers) and pulling dynamic content into emails from databases via merge tags
Skills and Attributes
- Confident, self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate between multiple departments and stakeholders
- Creative but logical thinker with high accuracy and attention to detail who is always looking for ways to improve
- Highly-experienced in coding responsive email templates and cross-client testing
- Fluent in HTML & CSS for email design and development, particularly for mobile
- Experience tracking and analyzing email campaign metrics
- Proficient in exporting assets from Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Proficient with Email Service Providers such as MailChimp, Mandrill, etc.
- Knowledge of higher level tools such as HubSpot and Salesforce email tools like Pardot.
- Ability to shift directions quickly
- Strong organizational and cataloging skills
- Experience with project management tools a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Mixpanel a must.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Design or related field
- At least five years’ experience in an email role essential, ideally for a SaaS company