If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2IFjNCT
We are leaders in digital healthcare focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The EHR Integration Project Manager will act as the focal point for all pre-sales activities and post-sales implementations of our EHR Integration service. In a pre-sales mode, this person will be responsible for working with the sales team to help qualify, determine need and recommend the solution at our accounts. These activities will involve working directly with IT, Security and Clinical champions at the accounts to ensure the proposed solution integrates into the account workflow and meets all security requirements as dictated by the account. This position will help manage the pre-sales process and sales funnel is expected to be the focal point for all paperwork (contracts, risk assessments) ensuring their timely completion.
Post-sales activities consist of project management of EHR Integration implementations. This includes assisting in the scoping of HL7 specifications, project meeting and technical resource coordination, project tracking and communication. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring timely completion of all technical components both at our customer and our testing and subsequent release into production. This person will be the focal point for post go-live support. We are looking for an analytical, detail oriented individual with the ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Interacts with clients to understand integration need; works with the sales team to evaluate the account fit and readiness
- Analyzes and documents customer requirements and business workflow for integration implementations
- Responsible for project management of implementations of our EHR interface engine with customers
- Work and communicate independently with the client’s implementation team on regular basis
- Oversees testing and validation of implemented interfaces based on customer requirements
- Assists sales team in explaining our interface mechanisms and details to the clients on presale conference calls.
- Follows project management mechanism to track EHR implementation process on a regular basis throughout the implementation
- Align with customer on action plan that achieves success metrics and goals of the EHR integration and accelerates the adoption of Zio throughout account.
- Post implementation transition of accounts to the Customer Care organization for ongoing support
- 5 – 10 years of integration experience with EHR’s (Epic experience preferred)
- Significant knowledge of HL7 integration engine solutions (Mirth preferred)
- Significant knowledge of HL7 and experience coding messages (ie ORM, ORU)
- Proven success in working with large health systems in a strategic and consultative capacity, including workflow consultation with target customers and prospects
- Strong understanding of the healthcare landscape and health economics is preferred.
- Highly skilled at developing efficient, repeatable processes for integration implementations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize business requirements in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office and associated tools for project management of large, complex implementations.
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Experience developing and delivering management reporting packages and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the healthcare field
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt