If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2Fjnr4w
Great opportunity with a with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate studio work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Working on one of the Worlds top games and gaming environments committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry. Company takes VERY good care of their employees. Half the team has been there 5 plus years, half of them 10 plus years and half of them over 20 years.
What We Need:
We’re looking for a Director of Website Operations with a passion for video games, web, and consumer engagement. Our ideal candidate will be a left brain/right brain balanced website professional who will oversee all facets of global web production for all company web properties. This role will oversee cross-departmental coordination, project intake, web analytics, conversion, web team and agency management for our Web Marketing Team.
The focus of this position is to lead the thinking and deliverables on web experience customer journeys, lead the plan for web technology and functionality priorities, and synthesize the web strategy with data to build the story of how the web is performing across all stages of journey, guiding the organization on where we need to improve and what we need to do next.
This is a highly collaborative position.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a vision and strategy for our Website Experience, customer journey and team
- Synthesize competitive insight with website strategy, customer journey needs and business objectives to prioritize recommendations
- Research and bring an evergreen point-of-view on web best practices to the discussion
- Push the thinking on site technology usage and the bridge between the web experience with relevant business processes
- Manage the project slate for all company web properties, both live and in development
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout program execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the stated goals and objectives
- Establish metrics and analyze results to make journey and web experience optimization decisions and show impact on business objectives
- Consistently drive the business’ priorities with the various teams responsible for executing journeys, infrastructure, analytics, and optimization
- Prepare insights and read-outs for internal business unit reviews
- Manage relationships with internal marketing, development, and shared service teams
- Manage internal cross functional web development team
- Manage relationships and deliverables for external web development agencies and technology contractors
- Coordinate with game teams and core technology teams to integrate external technology services into the web pipeline
- Evangelize web technologies and owned destinations to marketing and content stakeholders
- Manage program around SEO, funnel tracking, conversion analytics, both tools implementation and reporting
- Leverage existing tools and data to recommend improvements to UX and website design
- Evaluate, adopt, and onboard 3rd party tools and technologies to improve maturity of web service offerings
- Partner with international marketing to implement best practices for maintaining up to date international web presence in multiple languages.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing to provide clean landing page solutions, html emails, and (front end) account services to our customers
- Collaborate with legal to manage GDPR compliance for international web traffic
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
You have a deep understanding of web infrastructure best practices and methodologies that you’re excited to bring to our fast-paced, multi-project live web environment where you’ll manage a team and mentor staff. Your excellent time management and communication skills will prove invaluable when communicating with remote studios, agencies and contractors to optimize performance, scalability, reliability and security needs. You’re adept at the obvious; Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Scheduling tools like Jira, Tello, Smartsheets are old friends and Agile/Waterfall development methodologies are second nature. You possess the ability to take feedback from multiple sources, prioritize and translate into actionable work. You know when to shift priorities to solve immediate problems because you’re solution oriented. Web analytics platforms and reporting is part of the gig and you know it well. It’s a bonus that you’re also experienced with Google Tag Manager!
- 10+ years Management and Team Leadership experience within an interactive environment
- Experiencing liaising with internal, external, and international teams
- Experience working with technology and creative service providers
- Experience managing SEO, analytics, and SEM