If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2AJ4Udv
Currently have the following opening for a Controller, with a San Francisco based, publicly held MedTech company, which has had 6 consecutive years of 50% year over year growth and gone from 200 to over 1000 employees in the past 3 years.
Company is a leading digital healthcare at the apex of wearables, MedTech with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine-learning capabilities. The company has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
Currently seeking an experienced motivated Director Revenue Accounting in our San Francisco office reporting to the Corporate Controller. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere where everyone has a willingness to roll up their sleeves when needed. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for global revenue accounting and reporting
- Develop and implement revenue recognition policies in accordance with GAAP
- Partner with legal, sales, sales operations and professional services in contract negotiations and provide guidance on technical accounting, policy and/or process issues surrounding revenue recognition
- Assess and document revenue recognition based technical matters, positions and present conclusions to external auditors
- Responsible for historical analysis of cash collections and determination of revenue and bad debt reserves
- Develop strong business partnerships with cross functional departments including IT, FP&A, Sales Ops, Order
- Fulfillment, and Revenue Cycle Management to identify and execute business process/system improvements and drive change
- Collaborate with the IT team to build data warehouse and develop actionable key metrics
- Own SOX compliance for order to cash areas
- Develop, maintain and update internal controls documentation for revenue recognition and support the audit process
- Contribute to ad hoc projects (M&A, new accounting pronouncements, etc.) as needed.
- Lead a growing group of 15-20 revenue, accounts receivable, and cash applications team members
- Recruit, train, and manage a high performing team
You are an experienced professional Director Revenue Accounting that possess strong organizational, communication and management skills. You are self-motivated with the ability to provide solutions for issues identified. The successful candidate will be a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player. The position requires a “hands on” person who is flexible, hard-working and able to work well under pressure.
- At least 10+ years of Accounting experience, with a significant focus on revenue recognition and global accounting related processes
- CPA Required, Big 4 experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a publicly traded company in a SOX environment
- Experience making process improvements and automating tasks to achieve efficiencies
- Experience leading and growing an accounting team in a fast paced environment
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Ability to research and understand areas of high technical accounting complexity and apply the applicable guidance to procedures performed as applicable
- Technical expert in revenue recognition and accounting operations inclusive of ASC 606 Revenue Accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting goals and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, ability to develop action plans and follow through to completion
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership skills and ability to drive change
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Make iRhythm your path forward.
Please send Resumes to [email protected]