If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2PfOmU1
The Company is a technology startup passionate about developing cutting-edge technology solutions and beautifully designed marketing tools for real estate agents and mortgage lenders. Our vision is to make buying or selling a home a truly delightful experience. Our rapidly expanding product line currently attracts thousands of subscribers and unique visitors to our websites. If you consider yourself a visionary committed to joining a fresh team focused on creating delightfully designed products and experiences that transform industries, let’s start a conversation!
The Company is looking for a strong leader and director who can develop new products and features around the company’s Buyer Network. This position will play a critical role in creating new applications that will function as the communication network between all parties in the real estate transaction process, specifically with our Private Listings. This communication network will have a direct impact on revenue creation, facilitate operational growth, and drive end-user product engagement. Candidates will be required to work with cross-department stakeholders on projects, to develop new and upgrade existing features that will vary from web user interfaces, as well as external productivity applications around metrics and reporting. This position will be based in our Orange, CA offices and report to the Head of Product Development.
The right candidate will be able to design, create specifications and oversee implementation of new features and applications from concept to production. Have a history of relying on data and metrics to drive feature development and priorities. This person will work collaboratively with the business development teams, customer success teams, and development teams. At times you will be expected to present to other stakeholders like external partners and the executive team. As a Director of Product Development for the company’s Buyer Network you will:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Focus on user behavior and key measurements to continually refine and improve products and features
- Work with senior management and peers to create product plans and roadmaps
- Facilitate tools to track and show the company’s Buyer Network usage to help decision making and strategic direction
- Create detailed product specifications for new features of the company’s Buyer Network
- Work closely with your direct reports, engineering, and QA teams to bring products and features to market
- Create clearly defined documentation and release notes for all applications
- Review, analyze, and interpret customer feedback to improve applications
Qualifications / Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (ideally in Computer Science or applicable field)
- Minimum 7 years of Proven Product Development / Product Management experience
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in Agile / Scrum / KanBan methodologies
- Passion for usability / human factors / human computer interaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of management
This will be a full-time position, offering a competitive salary based on experience, with full medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits offered.
More about us:
The Company is growing tremendously month over month! Our team is fun-loving, authentic & genuine, and celebrates diversity. We love working hard together solving problems for others while building our own dreams, and we enjoy a casual, yet high-paced work environment with our wonderful office dogs in Old Towne Orange off the circle by Chapman University.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer.