If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3txv1PC
Launched in 2015, company is a material innovation company on a mission to make leather extinct. We make next-generation leather alternatives out of plants and recycled content and highlight them through our collection of bags, accessories, and tech cases sold on our website and at Apple stores worldwide.
The Growth Marketer is a critical role within our marketing team. We are looking for a full-time Growth Marketing who’s passionate about data, growth oriented storytelling, and driving results for a thriving digitally native brand. This person will lead and execute our growth and paid media efforts across all our paid channels while ensuring a strong brand experience.
The ideal candidate is a performance marketing expert who is highly analytical and can operate both at strategic and tactical levels; The ability to roll up sleeves and “do the work” is a must. This person has a strong track record of success building, scaling, and driving user acquisition results. This role is highly cross-functional and involves working with various teammates across multiple departments.
The Growth Marketer will report to the CMO.
Join us on our mission to make leather extinct!
- Execute, optimize, and scale digital media, and re-marketing to meet our growth and revenue goals.
- Create robust, iterative testing structures for creative, messaging, and audiences to continuously learn and optimize our performance marketing programs.
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness and KPI impact, identifying new opportunities to improve performance
- In partnership with the BizOps team, set, measure, and continuously optimize key metrics – including CAC, LTV, and ROAS.
- Interpret data into meaningful insights and KPIs and provide recommendations to grow performance budgets
- Implement advanced attribution methods including offline conversion, UTM, etc.
- Grow new customers and revenue, on an ROI+ basis
- Focus on direct-response KPIs (ROAS and CAC) while holding the brand integrety and values sacred
- Oversee digital media campaign strategy from concept to impact, hitting targets within budget.
- Develop strategy and manage outcomes across core growth channels such as: Primary channels: Facebook / Instagram, Google Ads
Secondary (but growing): TikTok, Affiliates, Sponsored Content, Influencer and more.
- Assess channel contributions to overall growth volume and efficiency and make key decisions about spend allocation across channels.
- Identify novel opportunities to efficiently achieve growth through innovative storytelling approaches with direct response channels.
Testing and Campaigns
- Approach reporting and analysis from a methodical, strategic mindset; instill analytical rigor and methodical testing
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help manage the 360-marketing process to ensure paid, earned & owned efforts work together towards key business growth priorities
- Build robust A/B testing experiments to optimize budget, traffic, and conversion rates at all stages of the funnel to drive the strong CAC / ROAS as possible
Reporting and Analysis
- Advance attribution methods currently utilized; Own growth reporting and responsibility for key metrics such as: lead capture, CAC, LTV, ROAS, AOV etc. Ensure that team and stakeholders have transparency into channel performance.
- Develop and distribute daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reporting that provides insightful, visual representations of trended results vs. forecast and historical data
- The expectation is that you will be able to pull data and interpret it yourself, with support from BizOps on an adhoc basis.
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, business, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in customer acquisition and performance marketing
- A track record of driving scaled results within customer acquisition organization
- Previous experience at a luxury DTC brand a huge plus
- Must possess the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment while being highly organized
- Must be creative, understand consumer behavior, and how your channels contribute to the full marketing funnel
- Must be comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights, and using them to drive strategy
- Ability to both strategize AND execute
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Remote working flexibility
- Option to work from our historic office space in West Hollywood
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Team participation in charity initiatives
- Exclusive employee discount