If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2MM9VeA
We have been world leader in the design and engineering of complex moving machines and the humans that control them. Their engineering consulting services and simulation products bridge the gap between engineering and human factors. Our successes across government and industry span a wide range of sectors, including aerospace, healthcare, automotive, defense and energy.
Our many years of engineering consulting and R&D successes have laid the foundation for our simulation products, used for training and human performance assessment. Our product has been the global standard for parachute training for 15 years. We have redefined the driving simulator, giving it a broader role ranging from use by healthcare providers to clinical studies to fleet training. Fused Reality is a technology platform that enables the next generation of virtual and augmented reality.
Our success has come about through our best in class products, along with our strong ability to find new market opportunities and clients. To continue creating these opportunities, we are seeking a Director of Marketing.
We provide opportunities for personal and professional growth, along with a great team and high-energy environment. We strive to hire the best and to create a work environment where initiative and entrepreneurial thinking are rewarded. If this is the career experience you’re looking for, we invite you to apply today.
This position will initially be an individual contributor, working with outside consultants and agencies.
Over the next 1-2 years the expectation is that the person in this role will build an internal marketing team and will transition the work currently outsourced to us.
Key Goals & Responsibilities
Working with our sales force and business development team, the key responsibility of this role is to drive revenue generation, by increasing and optimizing the volume and quality of customer leads and to support the upstream part of our sales processes. This will also entail tracking the effectiveness of our lead nurturing process—from raw lead, to initial funnel, to customer revenue transaction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee the planning, development and coordination of all of our digital marketing programs and activities to promote the sale of our products and enhance the Company’s sales objectives
- Devise strategies to generate customer traffic, for the purpose of lead generation
- Develop and manage email marketing, paid search, and digital display campaigns
- Develop campaigns involving market-specific remarketing and programmatic advertising
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of the company websites and landing pages
- Oversee improvements in conversion rates for all channels, from lead through to active customer
- Track lead generation and marketing activities and their related metrics, to continually make recommendations and improvements to the customer acquisition process
- Analyze successes and challenges to gain insights for future strategies and activities
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data and adjust marketing strategy accordingly
- Assess new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- In the future, build out and manage our internal Marketing team
- Manage the relationships and activities of two outside digital marketing firms
- 5+ years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- A Digital Marketing all-rounder, with experience in lead generation and organic and paid traffic—and ideally in the B2B sector
- Experience with search engine marketing and SEO
- Experience with display campaigns
- Experience working with more popular analytics tools and delivering actionable insights based on the data generated by these tools
- Experience using CRM and customer tracking tools
- Good communicator, able to impart ideas across written, presentation and verbal forms
- Experience working with Sales and Product Development teams
- Experience in building relationships and working with external service providers