If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2grkhAW
The Flex Company is bringing innovation and science to the grossly underserved market of feminine period products. Flex creates life changing, body-positive experiences through the products it makes and conversations it has. Its vision is to reimagine and deliver life-changing period products everywhere.
The company makes and markets the menstrual disc, a medical device that is the most substantial innovation in period products in nearly a century. It sells menstrual discs under two brands – Softcup and FLEX. Softcup is sold in all major retail drugstores in the U.S. and FLEX is sold online, direct to consumers via subscription. Both products sell primarily in the U.S. but are quickly expanding internationally.
The Flex Company is female founded, owned and led, and is working to create a world where every woman loves her body.
- Ensure that all aspects of The Flex Company marketing and communications are on-brand, consistent, and customer focused.
- Develop and track appropriate metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities; decide which data to gather and analyze, and how to use it for improved decision making.
- Manage existing virtual team (contractors), tech stack, agencies and other vendor relationships.
- Own the planning and budgeting process for marketing.
- Optimize the marketing technology stack for the future of The Flex Company.
- Work closely with the product team, and cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
- Use test-and-learn to trial new and innovative marketing tactics.
- At least three years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style.
- A self-motivated doer.
- Highly analytical and adept at storytelling using data.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills.
- A high degree of comfort using analytical tools.
- A deep level of curiosity about customers.
- A great sense of humor.
- Willingness to learn and to teach.