If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2GsjrOD
We are leaders in digital healthcare focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. Our continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
We are currently seeking an experienced, motivated Director, Service Line Management – Core Services in our San Francisco office. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
Our Core Services represents the end-to-end, cross-functional delivery of our superior clinical service to patients and customers. As the Sr. Product Manager, Core Services, you will drive the continuous improvement of the service offering that is the foundation of our success.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Service line management focused on driving patient and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for developing strategic and operating plans for our Core Services line. This includes market research, competitive analysis, patient/customer engagement, and business planning. Bridges customer business requirements, broader market trends, and company capabilities to drive the feature set for service development and increased market penetration.
- Ownership of Service lifecycle management, including components, packaging and promoting.
- Develops strategies and programs to drive efficiencies and scale, including additional service development, and new service line opportunities.
- Accountable for developing and clearly communicating service strategy including business case, value proposition, and service life cycle goals.
- Interfaces effectively and establishes quick credibility and confidence with internal and external stakeholders with whom s/he must work closely: Customer Care, R&D, Billing, Clinical Operations, Sales, Legal, and Marketing functions.
- Develops new service feature and functionality in partnership with Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Clinical Operations, Billing, and Engineering. The PM participates and often drives cross-functional service development teams, representing the commercial side of the business within those teams.
- Represents the voice of patients and customers by clearly understanding needs, providing use-case examples and service requirements documents. Serves as the primary bridge between market feedback and requirements, Customer Care and R&D.
- Integrates business priorities into development needs.
- Works closely with other Product Managers and Downstream Marketing to develop clear forward-looking service integration strategies and opportunities for systems selling within the iRT product and service lines.
- Responsible for the design, coordination, and communication of service launch activities. Works closely with sales training and downstream marketing to execute.
- Drives continuous improvement programs for our Core Services and the Zio experience.
- You are an experienced Director in Service / Product Management or Marketing
- 10 -15+ years experience innovating in healthcare service/product management and/or marketing that would include device, services and/or software
- Prior Director-level experience a must.
- Proven healthcare experience and detailed understanding of customer and patient workflows and information needs to deliver services and campaigns with high impact to company financial performance
- Experience with software-enabled device or healthcare IT preferred
- Service/Product launch and life cycle management experience
- New service/product development experience which includes business case development, development of functional specifications, participating on cross functional product/solution development team, and coordinating service/product launch activities with cross functional team
- Demonstrated strong understanding of company business to determine and deliver future service deliverable and releases with high impact to company profitability goals.
- Work well with downstream teams, sales, marketing, and customers to understand and appropriately respond to market and business needs
- Understanding of inventory management principles
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and effectively prioritize to achieve optimal results
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results
- A self-starter who is able to work independently
- Proficiency on personal computers specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.
- MBA degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
We also provide additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt