JJA El Segundo based client @Velocify seeks high EQ VP HR w/ Org Dev; T&D, Talent Acq, $100M co. and ideally Tech co. exper. More here >>>http://bit.ly/29EKAtQ
Velocify is the market leader in providing cloud-based, intelligent sales software, designed for high-velocity environments in both B2C and B2B. The company’s solutions help sales teams keep pace with the speed of opportunity, and increase revenue by driving 1) rapid lead response; 2) increased selling discipline; 3) improved productivity, and; 4) actionable selling insights.
Velocify has helped 1,500+ companies in numerous industries improve customer acquisition practices and sales performance. It was recently recognized as one of the fastest growing tech companies in North America by Deloitte and a Best Place to Work by the Los Angeles Business Journal.
To support its rapid growth, OpenSesame needs an experienced, data-driven VP of Marketing with a track record of success in B2B (enterprise-focused) brand building, demand gen and content marketing. The company is seeking a true leader who can think strategically. as well as tactically, and develop and mentor a small in-house team today while building out the function as a strategic partner to the senior management team.
The VP Marketing will guide all day-to-day aspects of marketing, including account based marketing, content marketing, social marketing, and marketing automation. Using a deft combo of strategic eye and handson touch, the VPM will develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to a variety of industry verticals and company sizes, including organized lead and demand generation programs, brand building, and cooperative campaigns with OpenSesame’s channel partners, along with PR. The VP Marketing must be adept at balancing the needs of lead-gen and direct response with brand building.
The VP Marketing will also measure and analyze return on spend to ensure the company is allocating resources optimally to drive pipeline, bookings and marketplace awareness.
Experience somewhere in eLearning would be great, but is not required. Ditto for selling into enterprise scale HR organizations. Most important, perhaps, are solid B2B chops marketing SaaS type solutions to larger enterprise customers.
This executive will need to be well versed in working closely with a sales team (currently about 15 strong), managing a diverse tech stack and marketing to partners, as well as existing customers to help them be successful leveraging the OpenSesame platform. We are not seeking a quasi-Sales pro, but the VPM will bring complementary skills to make sales even better.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in B2B marketing roles of increasing responsibility, working in both hands-on and strategic capacities.
- Minimum five years’ experience in all of these areas: Brand Development, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, and managing lead flow, tracking and reporting in Salesforce.
- Someone who’s “seen the picture show before” in a company of similar size/stage – as either the leader or perhaps second in command ready to move up.
- Experience supporting software sales teams.
- Team building and leadership experience.
- Proficiency with CRM and marketing automation systems, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Adroll, Pardot, Eloqua and others.
- Experience developing and delivering effective marketing communications; managing PR, ad and creative agencies to drive messaging.
- Experience setting and effectively managing a significant marketing budget, and designing appropriate metrics to determine effectiveness.
- Proven track record generating results and desire to “own the numbers” and ROI metrics.
- Ability to establish and track KPIs and reporting to key executive stakeholders; own responsibility for achieving revenue objectives.
- Excellent business writing and copywriting skills (work samples may be required).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA a plus