If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/31AjAtt
Insights About this Role
Reporting to the CFO, the Director, Corporate FP&A is responsible for corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and supporting the organization’s long-term financial strategy. The role leads the Company’s annual budget and forecast update processes, developing and generating financial management reporting, analyzing financial trends, calculating the monetary effect of potential business decisions and advising business leaders of their impact, and supporting corporate development efforts including mergers and acquisitions. In addition, the role leads the Company’s capital allocation and strategic planning processes.
The Director, Corporate FP&A will interpret and present financial results to executive management highlighting risks and opportunities for the enterprise with the goal to support growth, enhance margins and drive profitability and prioritize operational activities that will optimize financial performance.
In addition, the Director, Corporate FP&A will play an integral role in the Company’s external reporting and investor relations processes. Finally, the Director, Corporate FP&A will coordinate, manage and support the development of Board materials.
This leadership role also has responsibility for the evaluation of financial models, processes and technology to support continuous improvement efforts for the Finance function and operational excellence within the domain.
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecast update processes for the Company to include analysis and testing of assumptions. Ensure alignment of financial investments with key imperatives, core strategies and overall cost management targets by providing critical insights to organizational leadership.
- Drive the month-end internal reporting process and content
- Serve as a member of the Company’s Disclosure Committee; review and support the content of investor-facing information.
- Prepare board & executive management presentations and reports as required.
- Responsible for the capital allocation process, models and reporting.
- Lead the Company’s forecasting process and maintain integrity around forecasting accuracy
- Manage hiring/ selection activities, talent management, performance management and employee development. Provide coaching and mentorship to team members on an ongoing basis. Lead and drive employee engagement.
- Provide financial counsel for the development of the strategic plan, product road maps, and growth initiatives
- Direct financial modeling and deal analysis in support of acquisition and divestiture activities.
- Support financial modeling and analysis for the Company’s capital strategy, covenant reporting, and other financing activities.
- Serve as a financial resource for CEO and CFO and other executive team members as required.
- Develop domain knowledge of CCA businesses to include an understanding of short-term objectives & long-term strategies for the organization. Maintain broad influence through ongoing development of internal/ external relationships across the organization.
- Lead cross-business projects & strategies; direct and lead other projects and/or perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- Seasoned finance leader with a bachelor’s degree in Finance (or Accounting) and 10+ years of progressive experience with a proven track record of building and sustaining solid relationships with senior operating executives.
- MBA strongly preferred, CPA a plus.
- Public and PE company experience, including support of investor-facing content.
- Extensive experience leading the development of operating and capital budgets within the constraints of management guidance and controls.
- Ability to go beyond the numbers to discern meaningful insights and identify the broad business implications of global, operational decisions and their alignment to strategic imperatives.
- Experience managing people and leading teams to include effective allocation of resources, positive employee engagement and performance management.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in matrix organizations to identify practical solutions that drive growth, profitability and effective cost management for the business.
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and presentation abilities with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals across the organization.
- Strong analytical, quantitative skills; solid decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze complex situations and provide practical solutions that align with organizational objectives. Sound judgment.
- Consultative and collaborative leadership style; ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships through influence of key stakeholders.
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, organize time and resources to deliver solid and consistent results for the business and ensure successful completion of key initiatives while keeping stakeholders fully engaged and informed.
- High degree of business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude; ability to develop domain knowledge of CCA’s core businesses, industries and markets to include an understanding of their impact to the short-term and longer-term strategies for the organization.
- Strong technical aptitude: advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding and experience with SAGE X3 strongly preferred.
- Manufacturing or related industry experience preferred.
- Hands-on; able to not just delegate but DO!
- Make the complex look easy; must be a master of just the right amount of process at the right time so as to enable growth without creating additional overhead.
- Smart & Nimble: High IQ and a proven “quick study” who has adapted quickly to changing technologies, models, and market dynamics.
- Credible: Brings reputation, relationships, and track record. Highest standards of integrity, honesty, and judgment.
- Decisive and driven to succeed; able to drive critical-path decisions, prioritize and resource projects and programs that will ensure success; unquestioned work ethic.
- Analyticaland adept at collecting and using data to improve operations and make better decisions. Comfortable with analytical tools and techniques.