If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3kJ4ifs
We are an innovative bio-tech and climate tech company that is disrupting the status quo and on a mission to reverse climate change. What started in 2003 as a question of “what if we could turn greenhouse gas into useful materials?” – a force for good – has turned into “we can and we will” through over a decade of endless trial, error, and determination. Today, we harness greenhouse gas to create a certifiably carbon-negative, regenerative material that can replace plastic and leathers. But the determination doesn’t stop there. It’s also on a mission to inspire communities to make meaningful choices that will help the long-term health of our planet. In fact, while many companies are looking to bring their products and practices to a carbon neutral state, with this technology, we are the only company producing both foodware and apparel that is carbon-negative. And this is just the beginning, as the versatility of the material means future product innovations are endless.
The more products we produce, the better the planet gets.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurially minded, outside-the-box movers and shakers who live by our CODE – Creativity, Optimism, Determination, Empathy – and want to leverage their skills to positively impact the world we live in for generations to come.
Why this role? (Overview)
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Print, Motion, and Digital Graphics Designer to establish and maintain our visual brand identity across all channels and touchpoints, including but not limited to: websites, content, brand campaigns, social media, email newsletters, marketing materials, sales presentations, product packaging, partnerships, and collateral for events and activations. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating world-class user experiences, have excellent design skills and the ability to collaborate and carry a project from conceptualization to completion.
The Designer will be naturally collaborative and work cross-functionally across departments. The ability to thrive under tight deadlines and interpret feedback from multiple internal and external partners is essential. The ideal candidate will successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines, while delivering excellent work that meets brand standards and has impact in the marketplace. Impeccable time-management skills and attention to detail are musts!
As someone with an eye for bringing brands to life through exceptional design across media, this Designer will have a career defining opportunity to shape a brand’s visual expression from the ground-up – one with aspirations to become an iconic brand around climate technology, the next wave of meaningful innovation. Imagine the brand that can be shaped with the inspiration of Tesla meets Patagonia and Apple meets Ben and Jerry’s …
How you’ll impact? (Responsibilities)
- Transform creative briefs and needs into stunning and engaging content
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design
- Design compelling materials for our sales, marketing and branded content teams to take out into the
marketplace, including but not limited to brand decks, one-sheets and project mocks.
- Execute design including but not limited to global advertising campaigns, social, editorial, and e-commerce
shoots, email and web designs, in-store signage, OOH applications, packaging, logo/identity design, and other
relevant design projects
- Develop content for packaging, catalogues, advertising across media (digital, social, video) and other needs
across several brand properties.
- Remains current with design and digital trends, and maintains an innate pulse on culture.
- Ability to present and communicate concepts or work to cross-functional stakeholders and management.
- Ensure brand standards (identity, tone, voice, etc.) are maintained across creative assets.
- Ensure multiple simultaneous deliverables are completed with excellence and on time.
- Partner closely with multidisciplinary teams, including Commercialization, HR, Product Development, and more
to generate impactful visual expressions and content for company branding, promotional campaigns, and
- Ideate, innovate and inspire with visuals, copy, stories and content – this is what your destined to do!
Why this was made for you? (Qualifications)
- Expert knowledge of most current version of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- Strong typography and layout and composition skills, great eye for color, and understanding of current design
and visual trends.
- Experience working across print, web, video and interactive media and demonstrates a strong portfolio in each
- Must be an outstanding designer with a clear grasp of layout, typography and hierarchy
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to collaborate
with multiple stakeholders and build strong, internal relationships.
- Highly organized, pays attention to every detail, and can handle multiple projects and manage tight deadlines.
- A proactive self-starter, collaborative team-player, and open communicator.
- Comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and balancing shifting priorities; willing to ‘roll up
their sleeves’ and dive in.
- Listen to feedback willingly and use it to improve.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- BA / BS in Design, Art or related field.