If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/3vtJM6a
Digital Marketing Manager, Perishable CPG – Los Angeles/Remote, but someone would EVENTUALLY (6 months to a year) need to be open to relocation to Central Coast, Santa Ynez Valley / Santa Barbara Area
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, company is focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.
Role can be in LA but someone would EVENTUALLY (6 months to a year) need to be open to relocation to Central Coast, Santa Ynez Valley / Santa Barbara Area
About the Role:
Our brand has seen unmatched growth in market share and total sales since the outset. It is the #1 fastest growing Top-20 brand in California because it has the best quality products and offers consumers the best value of any brand.
We have aggressive growth plans as the legal market, and consumer adoption continues to expand. Key growth initiatives include bold platform innovation, best in class marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more.
We are seeking a data-driven digital marketing manager with proven experience in DTC eCommerce and content creation. In this role, you will develop, manage, and maintain marketing initiatives. You must be able to work independently, cross-functionally and as part of close-knit, exceptionally nimble marketing team in a fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment. You’re passionate about DTC and content marketing.
Our owned digital channels and social media is important to the lifecycle of our brand. We want you to own content output on our owned platforms. You will be responsible for leading, creating and executing digital campaigns + content across our owned channels providing ongoing support to the Marketing Team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and optimize various website actions (add to cart, browse, purchase, etc) to ensure a seamless consumer journey through entire purchase funnel
- Drive traffic, engagement, brand awareness, and ultimately influence purchasing behaviors
- Develop and execute consumer marketing strategies and campaigns to build consumer loyalty and drive engagement and conversion, utilizing a wide range of channels including
email campaigns, promotions, product reviews, SEM, SEO
- Define campaign and website KPIs and build reporting trackers/dashboards to measure and evaluate performance; monitor overall site performance
- Partner with Creative Services, Brand Marketing and various external agency partners to develop effective, well-designed site content, while ensuring all web content speaks to consumer targets and is delivered consistently in the brand voice and style
Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation
- Build and implement social media plans for our main channels across all platforms with an end of goal of growing audiences and promoting the brand
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Create, curate, and manage all content across social media channels
- Track competitor posts and messaging trends on social channels
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings
- Own the digital customer journey, from awareness through conversion
- Identify opportunities, monitor improvements, and plan for increased demand with retention and planning
- Define, measure, and optimize email and messaging retargeting campaigns to drive repeat customers
- Updates web properties using Content Management System (CMS) and image editing tools
- Collects metrics across an array of analytics tools and synthesizes this information to develop reports and track KPI’s
What You’ll Need to Have
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4+ years’ experience managing content for a brand
- 4+ years of digital marketing & ecommerce experience with a digitally focused consumer brand, preferably in cannabis, consumer-packaged goods, fashion or entertainment. Ideally beverage, alcohol, beauty products, food / snack CPG.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing industry, growth marketing, channels, strategies, tactics, audience development, and analytics
- Must have the drive and creativity to work around barriers and find creative solutions to marketing obstacles related to the CBD/cannabis industry OR Functional knowledge of California cannabis regulations
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Experience in email marketing including newsletters, email targeting, social media, SEO
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Shopify, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and highly organized
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 100% Employer Paid LTD
- Vacation, Holidays, & Paid Sick