If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3yb0j0z
We are an innovative bio-tech and climate tech company that is disrupting the status quo and on a mission to reverse climate change. What started in 2003 as a question of “what if we could turn greenhouse gas into useful materials?” – a force for good – has turned into “we can and we will” through over a decade of endless trial, error, and determination. Today, we harness greenhouse gas to create a certifiably carbon-negative, regenerative material that can replace plastic and leathers. But the determination doesn’t stop there. It’s also on a mission to inspire communities to make meaningful choices that will help the long-term health of our planet. In fact, while many companies are looking to bring their products and practices to a carbon neutral state, with this technology, we are the only company producing both foodware and apparel that is carbon-negative. And this is just the beginning, as the versatility of the material means future product innovations are endless. The more products we produce, the better the planet gets.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurially minded, outside-the-box movers and shakers who live by our CODE – Creativity, Optimism, Determination, Empathy – and want to leverage their skills to positively impact the world we live in for generations to come.
Why this role? (Overview)
As a purpose-driven B2B and B2C, hands-on digital marketer, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the way forward for this growing marketing team that aims to build a business and a brand that matters. You will be responsible for setting and executing our overarching digital marketing strategy, KPIs, optimization plans and ROI-based results. In doing so,
you will be adept at using analytics, creative problem-solving, innovative strategies and defining efficient processes to support marketing campaigns and executions. As part of the larger team, you will work collaboratively across the organization and bring with you a great track record for developing successful digital campaigns, leveraging data and testing to maximize results, and a curiosity that keeps you ahead of the curve on the latest digital trends, innovations and opportunities that has resulted in exceeding key business KPIs. You will have the opportunity to oversee all digital marketing results for the company. You will be responsible for defining and aligning the holistic digital consumer and customer journey, including defining digital best practices, creating customer journeys, media planning, targeting, analytics and other digital marketing activities that communicate with, attract and engage customers. As a key member of the marketing team, you will have the opportunity to be part of building a brand from the ground up – one with aspirations to become an iconic brand around climate technology, the next wave of meaningful innovation. Imagine the brand you can steward with the inspiration of Tesla meets Patagonia and Apple meets Ben and Jerry’s … If the thought of this excites you, then let’s talk!
How will you make an impact? (Responsibilities)
- Develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Define and lead demand generation and content marketing strategy and execution for all digital paid, owned & earned digital strategies as well as create and manage ads
- Drive acquisition and growth across all digital channels, including but not limited to search, social and display
- Create, monitor and optimize full marketing campaigns, including elements such as email promotions, SMS campaigns (in the future), and consumer journey-based automated campaigns
- Apply digital marketing to help drive e-commerce conversions with customer partners and our own DTC channels
- Collaborate with senior management, sales, and editorial to map scope and objectives of campaigns
- Set-up daily monitoring, test and learns, and optimization (including process flows) for campaigns
- Coordinate and ‘build’ campaign creatives for deployment across all digital platforms onsite and offsite – desktop, mobile, video, email, podcasts (including leveraging our CMS to regularly update our website)
- Ensure all advertising creative is following the ever-changing landscape of ad policies, regulations and specifications, while ensuring optimization for exceeding objectives
- Perform testing and QA on ad products, content, user experience across all channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to best leverage, optimize and improve our martech tools and internal systems in order to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, data insights, and competitive factors) to influence the marketing roadmap and strategically iterate as needed
- Support the day-to-day operational needs of the organization
- Be a team player with a growing start-up and take on additional duties to support the greater team as needed
Why was this made for you? (Qualifications)
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably with both B2B and B2C experience and a combined
experience of working with big brands as well as fast paced, high-growth, start-up businesses
- Proven hands-on experience with and business driving results across email management, social media, SEO, SEM, analytics, tag management, marketing automation, Google ads, social ads, display Ads, retargeting, setting up martech systems, updating web/mobile sites, and driving e-commerce conversions.
- You thrive in a startup environment and excited to grow with a purpose-driven regenerative (sustainability plus) company.
- Experience setting up/tracking with: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEO
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever changing fast paced environment
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to focus on top priorities and drive results.
- Professional and proactive work ethic – a positive collaborator.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done as you grow with the team