If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2D951zQ
DevOps opportunities within a multi-billion dollar company that’s an industry leader in their niche but still maintains a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. Proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
What are we looking for?
You’re passionate about DevOps and the associated technologies. You’re looking to expand your career by working on a large scale, service infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering and production operations teams to scale up our environment. You’ll develop and maintain tools and practices to support the integration of our backend services. You’ll work closely with various developers in supporting new services as well as being the operations expert and development engineer that launches and maintains our services in a production environment.
This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting one of the largest and most successful game franchises.
- 3 + year of experience as a DevOps Engineer working with large scale, online applications
- Python and/or Shell Script or other scripting languages
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Experience with deployment systems
- Experience with automation/systems deployment examples: Puppet, Team City, Jenkins, Bamboo, and Maven
- Experience with version control systems (git, Perforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends or off-hours
- Proficient in a database system and management
- 24/7 on call availability
- Experience with building tools and 3rd party APIs (F5, Cisco, AWS)
- Knowledge of security mechanisms, such as SSL/TLS, PKI
- Knowledge of network and application protocols, such as UDP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS