If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2RRJ17K
Company is the marketplace outside of Google and Bing where brands and agencies acquire new customers. By combining first-party search data with audience targeting into a predictive analytics engine, Company provides a performance-driven approach for reaching the right customers through the entire purchase journey from pre-search to bottom of the funnel user acquisition. Founded over 15 years ago and headquartered in Los Angeles, Committed to develop additional solutions and ensure exceptional service to be at the forefront of the digital advertising needs of advertisers ranging from Fortune 100 brands to SMBs.
Our engineering team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist specialized in NLP. The position will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to drive and deliver one or more projects.
- Design machine learning systems.
- Experience in applying Deep Learning skills in NLP space.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Ensure product requirements are properly documented and understood by all
stakeholders early in the development
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documented
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Machine learning engineer or equivalent role.
- You should be creative and excellent in problem-solving.
- You think ahead and build for the future.
- You should have deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms and
foundations of machine learning.
- You should have prior experience in NLP.
- You should have a good understanding of GPU vs. CPU performance for a different model
- You should have experience with modern source control (git, svn, etc).
- Ability to write robust and scalable code in Python, Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure on cloud computing services GCP, AWS etc