If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2QE5x3g
Marketplace outside of Google and Bing where brands and agencies acquire new customers. By combining first-party search data with audience targeting into a predictive analytics engine, the company provides a performance-driven approach for reaching the right customers through the entire purchase journey from pre-search to bottom of the funnel user acquisition. Founded over 15 years ago and headquartered in Los Angeles, (positions remote) company is committed to developing additional solutions and ensuring exceptional service to be at the forefront of the digital advertising needs of advertisers ranging from Fortune 100 brands to SMBs.
They manage intent and audience-based targeting campaigns for many Fortune 2000 brands and have consistently met or exceeded KPI’s in over 10,000 campaigns. Highlights include:
- $150MM revenue company, extremely profitable and high profit margin.
- Raising to $100MM to 150MM to accelerate growth and to potentially acquire companies.
- Looking to exit with unicorn valuation in the next 24-36 months.
- Growing at 30% to 50% annually in spite of Covid.
- Working on latest and greatest technologies in AdTech/MarTech, AI/ML/NLP, Big Data, Mobile etc.
- Sample Fortune 2000 clients include: AT&T, SAP, Sears, Caesars, Hyundai, The Art Institute etc.
- Awards won include: “Best Place to Work For,” INC 5000, Inspiring Workplaces, WorkLife Awards etc.
Our engineering team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist specialized in
NLP. The position will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to drive and deliver one or
- Design machine learning systems.
- Experience in applying Deep Learning skills in NLP space.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Ensure product requirements are properly documented and understood by all
stakeholders early in the development
- Ensure that the end product is fully and correctly defined and documente
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Machine learning engineer or equivalent role.
- You should be creative and excellent in problem solving.
- You think ahead and build for the future.
- You should have deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms and
foundations of machine learning.
- You should have prior experience in NLP.
- You should have a good understanding of GPU vs. CPU performance for different model
- You should have experience with modern source control (git, svn, etc).
- Ability to write robust and scalable code in Python, Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure on cloud computing services GCP, AWS etc