If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2nyKM6Z
Position available in either Los Altos, CA or Downtown Los Angeles (Arts District) with a very hot, well funded closed a $65 Million Dollar, pre-IPO client doing cutting edge Hardware / Software company doing next generation workplace collaboration products. Founded by former MIT Labs Researcher and 2015 National Smithsonian Design Award winner who envisioned the future of workplaces for such fils as Minority Report and Iron Man is now bringing those to life with visual collaboration solutions that link locations, teams, content and devices already being used by Boeing, IBM, NTT, NASA and others. Company has grown 50% year over year in both revenue and employees for last several years. Please take a look at the description below and let me know if you or anyone you know might be interested in finding out more. More than willing to pass on finders fees for referrals.
Our Customer Success Management team strives to do everything in its power to ensure our customers realize value from the investment they make in our products. The team is composed of leaders who are passionate about making our customers successful and take initiative to constantly improve the program.
We are seeking a candidate that is energetic, proactive, driven, and customer service oriented. We need a multi-talented individual with experience in use case mapping, user adoption strategies, and client presentation delivery. This position can be based out of either our Los Angeles Headquarters or our Los Altos, CA office in the bay area. The central US and Western US territories will be covered by this position.
- Drive customer success for maintenance renewal and expansion
- Manage customer health and maturity
- Develop and execute adoption plans for strategic accounts
- Guide customer onboarding and deliver training
- Ensure expeditious resolution of customer support cases
- Troubleshoot hardware and software technical issues
- Training curriculum & content development
- Customer communications development
- Development of account plans
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Document customer interactions, use cases and workflows
- Communicate customer stories to the product and marketing teams
- Contribute to product feedback initiatives and capture product gaps
- 3-5 years experience in consulting or customer success management working with a technical product
- A background in B2B roles with experience in Fortune 1000 accounts
- History of customer service oriented roles
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Frequent travel to client sites required
Nice to haves:
- Technical customer support experience with a hardware-based product
- Change management and training experience is a plus
- Familiarity with command line tools and computer networking technologies
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package of salary and stock options
- Fully funded medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited time off policy
- 401K plan
- Commuter benefits?