If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2ZWMvqt
The CEO was the top sales executive and strategic director at one the fastest growing tech start-ups in Los Angeles and plans to use a similar playbook and strategy to help disrupt another underserved industry. The President previously led acquisitions of legacy software products in the industry and knows all the players, both their strengths and weaknesses.
The CTO will work directly with the other 2 founders and manage the offshore (and eventually on shore) engineering team to help build this product. This person should be able to get into the code while also being able to partake in future discussions with prospective clients and potential investors.
- Has worked at a start-up that has gone through multiple rounds of funding
- Can write code themselves and can manage other engineers
- Has worked on a business management platform
- Great personality and communication skills
- Enjoys building and creating
- Has worked with offshore engineers
- Willing to spend some time in Southern California
- Familiarity with React.js and Node.js
- Has experience with a software that includes dispatch, routing, CRM, billing, accounting, phone integration and/or payment processing
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Has gone through a successful acquisition / IPO
- Connections to offshore engineering and development resources
- Resides in Southern California