If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/2NaI0jo
Sense360 uses mobile, location, survey, credit card, and other data to deliver groundbreaking insights for companies. Sense360 sells at the CMO level, and is currently focused on the food service industry, with plans to expand quickly into other sectors such as retail, entertainment, auto, and hospitality.
By combining and analyzing massive sets of digital behavioral data with attitudinal survey results, Sense360 is able to create game-changing solutions that enable customers to make better and faster decisions on everything from core strategy to day-to-day tactics.
- Own the marketing team and all efforts needed to define and create the new category that Sense360 is pioneering. Thought leadership; brand positioning; messaging and content marketing across a mix of channels.
- Identify and elegantly articulate the story of what Sense360 is all about for customers, strategic partners, internal teams, investors and other constituencies.
- Position Sense360 as a trusted, go-to reference dataset.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with Sales to accelerate growth in a coordinatedfashion, providing sales enablement support and materials.
- Define and execute an effective, data-driven demand-and lead-gen strategy and engine.
- Partner with Product & Client Solutions to bring new offerings to market quickly and effectively, and with the rest of the organization to continuously drive the business.
Core Competencies & Keys to Success:
- Own the brand voice; develop effective creative for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and prospects to identify core needs and value props.
- Talent for turning multi-dimensional problems into simple, crisp narratives and then bringing them to life across multiple channels.
- Skilled at driving measurable results through marketing. You know how to create great content, position and market products, nurture and drive leads, and help super-charge sales teams.
- Great team builder and leader able to get the most out of the people you work with.
- Willingness to embrace the scrappy and exciting rollercoaster ride of working at a startup (and have done it before).
- Comfortable taking broad requirements and creating the necessary structure to deliver results.
- Comfortable and skilled with data, measurement, numbers and analytics.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B marketing specifically focused on enterprise clients with 5+ years experience leading a team.
- Previous relevant experience in a startup or similar high growth environment.
- Proven ability to do a lot with a little (past examples of scrappy, startup results making the budget go far).
- Consistentrecord of driving results (amazing content, strong lead volume, etc.).
- High EQ and strong communication skills.
- Data-driven, analytical and able to measure and report the ROI on various marketing programs.
- Presence and business savvy to gain rapid respect; become a cross-functional partner and not just a service provider.
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, manage and mentor top talent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (internal and external) and strong public speaking skills.
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus.