If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3dz3umS
Juvo+ launched in 2013, with a 7-figure initial equity investment. In the span of just a few years the company became one of the top sellers on Amazon initially reselling other brands, but has since developed a highly successful portfolio of brands across multiple consumer categories. The management team is proven with multiple exits under their belts. What makes Juvo+ different is their approach to ecommerce. Their tagline is Retail Science, which is telling about why this company is different and so successful. They’ve approached consumer ecommerce from a strong technology foundation and invested heavily in analytics allowing them to clearly identify products to develop and bring to market across multiple active consumer categories AND manage the product mix exceptionally well.
Today, Juvo+ is a Top-10 Amazon seller and has also diversified their distribution channel mix across dozens of consumer marketplaces. With a proven track record and strong growth projections in both revenue and EBITDA, they are looking to continue to enhance the senior leadership team with this critical new hire.
Juvo+ seeks a world-class, full stack Finance leader who will inherit a strong team (10 across the US and Asia) and continue to hone a high performing finance group.
- HUGE TAM! $460B U.S. ecommerce industry
- Hyper Growth – <$50MM revenue 2016, 9-figure revenue milestone hit 2019, 50% revenue growth projection 2020. 300+ FTE’s. And, they are profitable
- Financially Strong – Consistent EBITDA growth and free cash is invested in talent and infrastructure that yields competitively advantageous insights, product/growth opportunities.
- Channel Development – Top 10 third-party Amazon seller, in past 12 months have diversified to include WMT, TGT, Ebay, Wayfair, Staples, Overstock, and others…
- Tech First Approach – Powerful decisioning tools and strategic insights have driven sales and margin expansion across multiple product categories. Constant optimization with Merchandising and Channel Management teams monitoring market changes and ensuring strong SKU performance.
- Strong Product Mix – In past 12 months has grown SKU’s from 6k-10k+ across Home Décor, Kitchen and Garden, Party Supplies, Novelty, Office, Arts & Crafts, Personal Electronics. Several new categories on deck in the roadmap.
- Strategic Operations – Top leadership with Sourcing and Product Development capabilities in China with 3,000 factory partners.
- M&A – strategic acquisition of eForCity in 2019, providing a white label solution (B2B) allowing retailers to fully monetize their customer traffic with an endless aisle of related products.
Keys to the Fit:
- Experience with financing, debt and fund raising of various types and ideally a track record of M&A transactions
- Deep experience with budgeting, expense management and financial operating models
- Juvo+ has operations both in the U.S. and internationally (China), so the CFO should have experience dealing with non-US financial structures, and merging and consolidating international financials into US GAAP accounting.
- Successfully migrated companies from a reliance on manual accounting and financial practices to more fully automated systems and processes. Ideally screwed in an enterprise class ERP system
- Domain experience in ecommerce and/or physical goods is a strong preference