If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/304J8fG
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and requirements and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Knowledge of database management technologies and solutions
- Strong experience with reporting technology.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office suites of products.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud base technologies.
- Be quality control oriented and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative and team player behavior.
- Strong conflict resolution skills to ensure customer satisfaction and successful achievement of business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from college or university; or equivalent experience
- Experience with SugarCRM, Encompass and/or Sage is a major plus
- 1-2 years’ experience working with database management technology and solutions.
- 1-2 years’ experience implementing complex business objectives.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the field of business intelligence and analytic.
- 1-2 years’ experience of general IT functions – hardware/software support.
- 1-2 years of experience interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- 1-2 years managing multiple high priority activities simultaneously.
- Accrue 112 hours (14 days) of Paid Time Off per year (4.307 hrs./period)
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and company-paid life insurance benefits