If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3cKKtxB
A global leader in identity verification and mobile banking SaaS solutions. Our Mobile Verify and Mobile Deposit products are embedded into the apps of over 7,000 companies and used by over 80 million consumers worldwide to transform common in-person tasks into secure, convenient digital remote transactions.
We are successfully working 100% from our homes worldwide during this unprecedented time. We will be until such a time that we can ensure the wellbeing of our teams in an office setting. As such, your experience with us from introduction to interview to onboarding will be a virtual one.
You will be responsible for release generation, to ensure efficient and effective software build and deployment, to include, creating and maintaining product source control system/build system, and managing, documenting, and enhancing products and implementations, whilst overseeing and ensuring timely software releases.
What you will do
Manage and execute all the release lifecycle ensuring the quality of the releases.
Provide build and deployment automation support (CI/CD).
Build and maintain a code repository and manage key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, etc.
Build and innovate tools or automation to replace operating manual processes, testing, deployment, and operational tasks. Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
Work with developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
Who you are
- Strong planning, organization, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Proactive with a self-starter mindset.
- Self-demanding and with attention to the detail.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in release engineering.
- Proficiency in continuous Integration and delivery (CI/CD); tools such as Jenkins.
- Proficiency in source control and versioning tools (Git).
- Experience with Wix or similar Windows installer generation tools.
- Experience in C++ programming (Visual Studio).
- Exposure on virtualization technologies.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and practices.
What would be nice
- Knowledge of Python programming.
- Experience in operational automation and self-service infrastructure.
- Systems administration (Linux and Windows).
- Good oral and written communication in Spanish and English.