If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3nspw2c
So you’re interested in leveraging your talents for good? We’re glad you’re here. We’ll get to the role and skills requirements, but first, let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Perks & Benefits
- Truly competitive salaries and bonus opportunities (we believe good work should be rewarded)
- Equity (we all have skin in the game)
- Health Benefits + Wellness Stipend (your health and wellness are a top priority)
- Happy Hours and Team Days (we love the opportunity to hang out with each other)
- Modern Space: comfortable and ergo-friendly workstations, private/collaborative workspaces (our workspace caters to your preferences)
- Office Perks: full kitchen, catered meals, snacks and drinks, and great walkable amenities (we missed that watercooler talk in 2020!)
- We foster a high-trust culture. On our team things like integrity, trust, and respect are table stakes.
- We embrace diversity. We value diversity not for its own sake but because we staunchly believe different experiences and perspectives will make us better. Oh, and we think diverse workplaces are simply more fun and interesting.
- We value high competence, but low ego. Your pedigree isn’t what will earn you respect around here; your competence and humility will. It doesn’t matter to us whether you’re coming from the School of Hard Knocks or an Ivy League.
- We believe we can change the world. If you don’t have an unabashed belief that you can make the world a better place, then you should go work at Amazon and help ship cat food faster.
- We work smarter and harder. Our mission is too important and vision too bold to simply show up and mail it in. You must have an all-hands-on-deck attitude and sports team mentality.
- We celebrate. We have fun. We want teammates that we are eager to see on Monday morning because they make our lives richer.
We’re looking for a Golang Engineer to analyze, design, deploy and maintain the requirements of our cloud-based platform and key integrations. At this early stage, we’re looking for someone to come in and help us develop our first product, as well as the long-term roadmap for core systems, services and infrastructure.
Hybrid workplace with both remote-friendly and in-office positions. While this position may be fully remote, the ideal candidate will reside in the Los Angeles area and be willing to come to our El Segundo headquarters for occasional business and team events.
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of progressive experience as a Senior Level Engineer
- 2+ years building high-performing/data intensive applications running in the Cloud.
- Development experience in Go Programming Language (Golang).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Computer Science or equivalent field
- Amazon AWS experience (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, ELB, Lambda)
- Experience designing, creating microservices and delivery.
- Experience implementing infrastructure as code, including building and integrating into CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience deploying services in containers and using container orchestration.
- Implementing and Using APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with relational databases, writing Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
- Partner with business and technology team members, to understand requirements and translate them into value-add technology solutions
- Willingness to learn and expand skills and repertoire
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results-driven, and organized.
- Familiarity with OAuth and OIDC.