If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/3sMxRia
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, Company is focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
Our brand has seen unmatched growth in market share and total sales since the outset. It is the #1 fastest growing Top-20 brand in California because it has the best quality products and offers consumers the best value of any brand.
We have aggressive growth plans as the legal market, and consumer adoption continues to expand. Key growth initiatives include bold platform innovation, best in class marketing, geographic expansion, strategic partnerships, and more.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis.
About The Role:
This position will be responsible for organizing and facilitating product assortment tasks, tracking statuses and product progress across multiple projects, and providing support while ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner for our market-leading line of cannabis products.
This role best suits someone who is passionate about the development of products as well as expanding and optimizing existing product lines. An ability to help a broader team meet deadlines and accomplish goals while taking ownership of some of those deadlines will also be a part of this candidate’s responsibilities.
This role will be deeply involved in product assortment, assortment requirements, and assisting with product marketing strategies along with many other product centric tasks. Understanding and communicating aromatics and sensory experiences will be a focus each week, as well as contributing to assortment strategy discussions based on those understandings.
The ideal candidate loves to get cross-functional stakeholders together to achieve the best end result through vigorous debate and collaboration. This is a person who is passionate about aromas and flavors and has a detail oriented mind. This person will be a natural at problem solving and loves to innovate to gain a competitive advantage in the indust
What You’ll Do
- Support the development of market and product requirement documents (MRD/PRDs) to articulate product needs and priorities
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of key categories and segments in the cannabis industry
- Conduct market and product analysis to ensure visibility in to market trends and direction
- Assess competitive position by comparing the company’s products to competitors’ products● Support the quality assurance process
- Support bringing new products to market by supporting the product development life cycle across all functions
- Manage product assortment with your product/s
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of CCA’s cannabis strains and aromas
- Maintain in-depth understanding of CCA assortment management process
- Partner with Marketing department on product related communications and positioning
- Partner with Manufacturing department to align production requirements with physical design
- Evangelize our products and roadmap to customers, consumers, and internal stakeholders
What You’ll Need to Have
- 2+ years of product management experience within the CPG industry
- Demonstrated experience managing product roadmaps and backlogs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with MS Office / GSuite, with advanced skills in Excel / Sheets
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Perishable Goods Experience a plus
- Sommelier Experience a plus
What You’ll Receive
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Vacation and Holidays