If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: https://bit.ly/37FoAyN
Positions available in Ventura County with a large name brand AAA Game studio. Please take a look at the descriptions below and let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested. More than happy to pass on finders fees for referrals.
Also have Graphics Engineer roles for Ventura and Orange County, CA.
Who We Are:
Opportunities within a multi-billion dollar company that’s an industry leader in their niche but still maintains a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. Proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
We are committed to gaming and technical innovation. We offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
WHAT WE NEED
We are seeking an experienced Animation Engineer to help drive the development of our core animation systems. This role will work closely with gameplay and other teams to help us achieve industry leading look and feel.
You will gain knowledge of many different areas from a highly skilled team while working on cutting-edge technology. We are open to candidates that consider themselves client-side developers, backend developers, or full-stack developers. A list of qualifications is provided below, but please do not hesitate to apply if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications.
Open to candidates who have strong development experience, C++ preferred, who are open to learning Animation.
- 2+ years of experience in console game development
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C/C++
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding of skeletal animation technologies, such as blending, IK, ragdoll physics, 3D math
- Ability to write clean, well-documented, and efficient code
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Experience working on tools and build pipelines
- Proficient in 3D mathematics
- Shipped game titles, preferably on console
- Passion for video games