If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2kv6BXy
Fortune 100 Tech & Media company which is an integrated provider of end-to-end Supply Chain Solutions for the digital content to customers across many industries including entertainment, marketing, advertising, education and consumer electronics.
We help content owners deliver unique consumer experiences while keeping pace with rapidly evolving consumer demand and emerging multi-channel distribution models. Our market insight and proven expertise across both physical and digital media enables us to provide the most advanced services that deliver the speed, efficiency and quality required by today’s market.
As Android Developer, you will design and build our next generation of mobile applications. You will work with client and product teams to understand their goals and those of their customers. As member of a team of mobile developers, you will help to define an architecture path; you will also be encouraged to experiment and incorporate your progress into that path.
- Conceptualize, build, test and release new features and improve and update existing features of our mobile apps
- Improve our processes and product quality, keeping us up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technology
- Continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and services
- Thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to deliver results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 3 years developing for Android and Java
- 2 or more consumer-facing Android applications in the Google Store.
- Experience working with networking APIs
- A deep understanding of advanced design patterns, MVC and other object oriented patterns/concepts.
- Experience working on development teams, have performed code reviews and can identify attributes of quality code
- Proficient in multiple programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical skills
- Independent and self-motivated with a passion for learning and creating new products and features
- Can provide access to a code repository of personal projects or open source contributions. If no code samples are available, candidates may be asked to perform a coding exercise to demonstrate technical proficiency
Not Required but Valuable
- Content security on DRM
- Previously worked with in-app purchases and subscriptions
- Experience with mobile QA and UI automation testing