If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2kv6BXy
Fortune 100 Tech & Media company which is an integrated provider of end-to-end Supply Chain Solutions for the digital content to customers across many industries including entertainment, marketing, advertising, education and consumer electronics. We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
Our Company provides complete digital supply chain solutions to power a new era of media consumption. Major film studios, broadcasters, music labels, game companies, software providers, and other content providers rely on our Media as a Service (MaaS)
product for innovative technology to keep pace with rapidly evolving consumer demand and emerging multi-channel distribution models.
Our market insight, proven expertise across both physical and digital media, and strategic partnerships throughout the industry enable us to provide unmatched end-to- end services that deliver the speed, efficiency, and quality required by today’s digital media businesses and the audiences they serve. Built on our foundation as the world’s leading digital supply chain and logistics provider, our product offers an immersive interface and a flexible MaaS model. Everything from rights management, content preparation & ingest, global distribution, broadcast playout and OTT with fully integrated merchandising and commerce. Our product provides a single solution to distribute content to thousands of destinations around the world while creating a unique personalized experience for each consumer.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to take initiative
- Is proactive and enjoys finding innovative solutions and thinking outside the box
- Can build and maintain effective cross functional and partner relationships
- Can structure and adjust communication style for varying audiences
- Enjoys the challenge of complex problems and systems
- Is comfortable working under pressure and tight deadlines
As an Android Developer, you will design and build our next generation of mobile applications.
- Build new apps from ground up using the latest and greatest technologies
- Develop clean and well architected code base
- Apply best software development practices
- Work closely with product and design team to deliver high quality apps and frameworks across mobile and TV platforms
- Improve our processes and product quality, keeping us up to date with the latest industry trends in mobile technology
- Thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to deliver results
- 3+ years hands-on professional Android development experience
- Good knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Good knowledge of Android fundamental, latest Android software technologies, and best practices
- Good communication skills and the ability to work productively in a fast paced team
- 1 or more consumer-facing Android applications in the Google Play Store
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical skills
- Independent and self-motivated with a passion for learning and creating new products
Nice To Have:
- Video steaming, player, and OTT technologies
- Experience with other programming languages and platforms
- Write Unit, UI and integration tests