Collected is the simplest and most secure way for individuals to take control of their personal data related to their family, health, money, home, auto, legal, insurance, travel, and more. This first-of-its-kind platform uses advanced technologies (AI, OCR, end-to-end encryption, etc.) to provide users with a mobile-first, automated, intuitive and connected way of, aggregating, organizing and privately sharing personal information contained within physical documents and IDs, digital files and apps.
Today, consumers rely on various products (Dropbox, password managers, Excel, file cabinets, etc.) to help them manage, secure and share their information. These tools lack simplicity, intelligence/automation, connectivity, integration and sufficient security and data privacy. Collected is provides users what they need in the form of the most secure environment to store and privately share their most critical information as well as what they WANT in the form of a highly automated, simple and almost “Magical” way to manage, organize and access the information, documentation, and data that powers their lives. To deliver on this commitment and earn our users’ trust, Collected’s uses full end-to-end encryption, has absolutely no access to a user’s personal data and employs a subscription-based revenue model to ensure the Company’s sole focus is to help make our user’s lives better with every release.
- Low Friction GTM: Collected is a consumer-centric platform that leverages enterprise partnerships and a B2B2C distribution model to lower the cost of consumer acquisition.
- Security with no Exception. The Company is the most secure way to manage and share personal data. It uses full end-to-end encryption and has no access to or business model involving individual data.
- Massive TAM: The market for data management applications is massive, currently represented by cloud storage, password management, note taking applications, document tracking and data security.
- Proven Leadership who have successfully founded and lead venture-backed organizations and has significant skin-in-the game. Raised $1M to date from strong individual and seed investors. Largely bootstrapped by design, the team has charted a thoughtful and very capital efficient path to date.
- World-Class Investors including Marc Merrill (Founder, Riot Games), Dave Cole (CEO at Open Raven, former CPO at Symantec, Tenable, and Crowdstrike), Kelly Perdue (GP at Moonshots Capital), Bill Sahlman (Dimitri V. D’Arbeloff, professor emeritus, Harvard Business School), Scott O’Neil (CEO of Harris/Blitzer Sports & Entmt), Rich Antoniello (CEO of Complex Networks), and Luma Launch (LA seed fund).
This is an exceptional opportunity as one of the first employees to help build and own an industry defining product that will change the way people manage and share the information that powers their lives. Image working on iTunes before it revolutionized the way people manage and interact with their music.
The entrepreneurial, user-obsessed Product Manager will work directly with the CEO and CTO, being emersed in literally all aspects of the product development, iteration and go-to-market. This is a rare opportunity for a Sr. PM to work among a proven team of successful entrepreneurs and get in on the ground floor of a funded, mobile first startup that can quite literally change the way people manage their lives.
As Collected prepares a soft launch over the summer, it seeks a dynamic user-centric Product Manager to join the founding team. The PM will get the product to the finish line (adding the remaining MVP features and optimizing the user experience) and once launched, will continue to develop the product and the platform, and optimize conversion, utilization and retention while working with all other groups within the company.
The PM’s Charter:
- Build a simple, trusted and “magical” consumer experience from what is today a complex, frustrating, and labor intensive workflow
- Focus on the consumer, their experience, the solution and MyCollected’s business results! • Work cross-functionally with the co-founders, engineering team, design, and marketing to deliver robust, commercial products
- Build and maintain a product vision, roadmap and backlog
- Work hand-in-hand with the engineering team, in an agile development environment
- Source, drive and oversee UX/UI to optimize the user experience and make the product elegant, simple, and crazy-easy to use
- Define product specs, answer questions, test the product, support the product
- Help to optimize customer acquisition, utilization and retention
- Develop product instrumentation and metrics, and iterate based on data and user insights
Keys to the PM Fit:
- Been an integral part of teams who’ve Built & Shipped compelling, simple consumer-facing mobile-first products
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager working on highly complex consumer facing digital products with direct mobile experience.
- Led and Leveraged strong consumer UX/UI capabilities either internally or with external partners/contractors; believe in creating simple, elegant and usable human solutions to complex problems
- Entrepreneurial: A smart, dynamic, team player who’s able to work on multiple projects under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and take ownership of critical tasks from start to finish
- Is user obsessed
- Disciplined and Organized: Can take a complex idea and bring it into reality via a repeatable methodology and pragmatic approach
- Strong Communicator able to bring people together to define a common vision and plan of action
- Continuous Learner: track record of learning from mistakes and constantly improving how you operate
- Knowledge of (and ideally some experience with) information security–but you clearly care about security and privacy
- You’ll work on a BIG problem; you efforts will have real purpose and you will help change lives on a global scale
- Opportunity to be one of the first employees among a team of passionate, experienced entrepreneurs and operators
- Opportunity to grow, learn and challenge yourself
- Do a little bit of everything
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Remote work environment