If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2oIpBRW
MFour is leading the $17B market research (MR) industry’s tectonic shift to mobile. The 14-year-old firm went all-mobile in 2012 and now has the highest rated, mobile-only app and panel in the entire MR industry.
MFour has capitalized on the massive shift to mobile, building an incredibly effective and loyal panel of consumers that tops 1 million active respondents – the nation’s largest all-mobile panel. Its native mobile app taps the advanced technologies in today’s mobile devices, producing the industry’s deepest insights, most accurate data and reaching hard-to-find groups. Company clients include brands and market research firms, as well as data providers.
- Own all aspects of building the sales and marketing capabilities of MFour and own the revenue number for the entire company.
- Build and lead the sales team to move from campaigns and accounts to a predictable & forecast-able pipeline along with a repeatable selling methodology.
- Build almost from scratch and manage multiple programs that span various marketing channels – both digital and offline – including search, display, Radio/TV, email marketing, blogs, social media and other marketing promotions.
- Serve as a key member of the MFour executive management team and contribute to the strategic direction and decision making of the company.
- Offer clear visibility into sales and revenue performance and forecast and client feedback; manage communication and maintain information flow to leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Develop and set clear, meaningful and measurable sales and marketing goals and communicate those effectively to the sales and marketing teams. Develop and maintain metrics, analytical reports and KPI’s to optimize efficiency.
- A revenue generator who has a history of not just crushing their numbers, but also disrupting an established industry.
- Experience building a professional, best practices-based sales and marketing management structure with transparency and accountability to a level MFour aspires to reach; yet still can work smoothly within an edgy, less than buttoned-down culture. This new structure will “shock” the existing culture but maintain core beliefs around the importance of creativity, innovation, and a startup mentality for getting things done.
- A change-agent and multi-tasker who can rally the organization behind him/her. Will be instrumental in re-creating the sales and marketing functions, hire and scale teams, help roll out new infrastructure, systems, processes and technologies while hitting revenue targets in real- time and going 100 miles per hour.