JJA Client @betfair is hiring a VP Product Management with proven success in creating and managing mobile enabled products >> http://bit.ly/29SHF6C
Paddy Power Betfair plc was formed in 2016 from the merger of two of the fastest-growing online betting operators in the world; Paddy Power plc and Betfair and combines four of the larges sports betting brands, Paddy Power, Betfair, TVG, and Sportsbet. Betfair US (TVG) is a subsidiary that focuses on online horse race wagering in the United States. In the US they are the #1 wagering operation providing online horse betting, a dedicated cable network (TVG), Betfair Casino, and Betfair Exchange (a true online marketplace for peer-to-peer wagering).
- 33% market share and the #1 horse race wagering company in the US
- Devoted 24/7 cable television network, TVG that televises 40,000 races per year
- Consistent revenue growth of 20%+ with revenues exceeding $120MM and wagering volume of approximately $2B.
- Strong engagement across Digital and native Mobile product channels with its 500,000+ customers
- Own and deliver TVG’s product roadmap.
- Own new product introduction and feature enhancement focusing on Desktop and Mobile offerings within a highly iterative and fast moving product organization.
- Build, lead and inspire the product organization U.S. and Europe based.
- Formalize processes. Define and implement product development processes around roadmap planning, gathering of requirements, product definition, development and launch such that the organization consistently delivers commercially successful products.
- Become a key member of TVG’s leadership team. Share responsibility for defining the company’s direction; setting and leading product strategy and execution.
- Minimum of 10 yrs. experience as a senior-level product leader within transactional ecommerce or related field, and perhaps in a gaming environment of some kind. Someone who’s created and launched multiple products; good at managing people; a true driver.
- Established product leader; or someone ready to take the next step leading the overall product roadmap for a fast-growth company.
- Proven success with creating, launching and managing game changing and complex web and mobile enabled products. Data integration or data syndication experience a nice plus as well.
- Ability to leverage ample resources, but still be the “Chief Doer” and not just a delegator.
- A true Product Zealot who will be highly passionate about TVG’s product offerings and potential and will live to move the needle, consistently expanding and improving its product portfolio.
- Has the technical expertise to engender respect of the technical and engineer teams.
- Ability to optimize product decisions on multiple concurrent fronts against the backdrop of an expanding market with upside opportunities.
- Hands on leader who craves to be shoulder-to-shoulder with team members identifying better ways to gather requirements, develop them, and deliver products. A bias toward action.
- Excellent leadership, managerial, and team-building skills. Experience building a stellar product team in a corollary environment.
- Strong, creative and pragmatic problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in delivering results in Agile /Scrum environment