If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2ik8UeC
MeUndies has disrupted the traditional market for men’s and women’s premium underwear with a model that cuts out the retail middleman. The company has been built from scratch as a vertically integrated, direct-to-consumer entity that does it all. This includes everything from design, manufacturing, marketing and web development, to fulfillment and shipping.
As a new lifestyle brand, MeUndies is transforming how people perceive and buy basics such as underwear, socks, bralettes and other items. The company’s mantra of delivering “The World’s Most Comfortable Basics” includes a relentless emphasis on quality and service.
- Swiftly become a trusted confidant and enabler to the C-suite by demonstrating candor, clarity and a single-minded focus on propelling the business forwards.
- Gain the trust and respect of both the Executive Team, Departmental Leaders, and the employees. This will come through open communication, execution, honesty and self-accountability
- Plan and deploy Organization and Cultural Development programs. Be all about enabling current employees to advance their careers, develop personally and professionally, not simply recruiting.
- Immediately, work shoulder-to-shoulder with management to assess the organization and develop an action plan on taking the culture to the next level.
- Become a strategic Business Partner to each member of the management team, truly understanding their organizations, their markets and the skill sets required for them to drive their business objectives
- Put in place training and career-management processes that enable MeUndies’ talent to flourish.
- Build retention programs that continues to make MeUndies an amazing place to work.
- Own talent acquisition and bring the most innovative, strategic team, systems and practices to map, target, connect with and convert the best and brightest for every open (and anticipated) requirement across the org chart.
- Develop an Employer Brand, extract robust requirements, crisp recruitment and sourcing campaigns and aggressive KPIs and results. Create campaigns and programs that will establish MeUndies as one of the truly “best places to work” anywhere! Be a central force behind maintaining and enhancing the company’s culture.
- Professionalize and standardize all administrative, compliance and documentation around the full employee lifecycle demonstrating both best practices and common sense.
- Create, own and manage a best-in-class internal employee communications program.
- Player/Coach: Checks ego at the door. Willing to get their hands dirty and manage certain areas of HR closely as the team develops and scales. Must be adept at spotting top HR talent and developing key personnel as the company matures.
- Team Player with a Backbone: Engages in healthy debate; has a thick skin and the stamina to stand-up and defend a position, but always on board once the decision is made.
- Entrepreneurial: Resourceful, scrappy, agile, and flexible—test innovative programs quickly and adapt strategy and tactics with confidence and determination.
- IQ & EQ: Strong intellect and problem-solving traits and understands the empathy required to consult and partner with diverse leadership.
- Organized & Disciplined: highly organized individual with the ability to project plan and juggle multiple programs with a variety of departments while leveraging in house and external resources.
- Qualitatively Bent: Hugely analytic and brings a test-driven approach, but also able to use intuition when the data doesn’t exist.