If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2CjV2Gg
ChromaDex Corp. (ChromaDex) is a science-based, fully integrated nutraceutical company devoted to extending human healthspan (emphasizing a truly HEALTHY lifespan). Its vision is to pioneering technologies that improve the way people age. Its mission is we are some of the world’s leading scientists and business thinkers and our energies are directed toward nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and its impact on human health.
ChromaDex is seeking to hire a strong and progressive human resource leader to build a world class global workforce. The Vice President of People (VPP) will be a key addition to the senior management team. ChromaDex is currently transforming its business and the VPP will be a strategic partner to senior management to recruit, reward, retain and build long term career opportunities for its global workforce of people as a rapidly evolving, high growth public company that has a startup mentality.
- Reshape the Human Resources function to become a strategic, cultural and integral catalyst of achieving ChromaDex’s aggressive strategic growth plan.
- Gain the trust and respect of both senior leadership and employees by demonstrating candor, clarity and a single-minded focus on delivering key promised results.
- Plan and deploy Organization and Cultural Development programs.
- Create campaigns and initiatives that will establish ChromaDex as one of the truly “best places to work”
- Employee Relations will be high integrity, best-in-class internal employee communications program featuring forums and town halls to foster a transparent culture.
- Create and deploy effective Learning & Development programs that support personal and professional employee career development that increase satisfaction, and turn team members into impactful future leaders.
- Build retention programs and be a central force behind maintaining and enhancing the culture.
- Develop the front end of the employee journey from the employer brand and recruitment to a world class on-boarding and orientation program to post hire communication and satisfaction surveys that ensure immediate engagement and long-term success and growth
- Implement key performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of our global workforce.
- Assess requirements; lead the vendor selection and implementation of all relevant systems, tools and technologies from HRIS, recruiting/applicant tracking, performance measurement tracking, succession planning and career development management.
- Act as liaison with external counsel on labor related issues as appropriate; track and manage all compliance reporting.
- Leader: Great leader and team member with an extensive list of contacts to build a world class global workforce for ChromaDex, to deliver on its aggressive growth opportunities and its vision to pioneer technologies that improve the way people age.
- Strategic: Analytic and strategic planner; proven ability to identify and implement solutions to complex problems; proven ability to convert a “feel for the marketplace” into actionable results.
- Integrity & Passion: Honest, ethical, and brings a passion for ChromaDex’s vision to improve the way people age.
- Smart & Insightful: Must have high-level intellectual capabilities and business acumen but also street smarts and be able to make the tough calls.
- Flexible & Resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality; not afraid to make mistakes quickly and course-correct; “no excuses” and not bureaucratic.
- Driven to Win! Ambitious, high energy, enthusiastic and a focus on winning for all of our stakeholders including our consumers, investors, employees, vendors, and partners; driven to succeed in building an iconic brand and a top quartile performance based company.