Exciting VP Marketing Opportunity for Profitable High-Growth, Next Gen Platform for Mental and Emotional Mastery! http://bit.ly/2bLZV2u
NeuroGym is a rapidly growing and successful personal development company for individuals and businesses, which uses the latest evidence-based neuroscience and neuropsychology techniques to help people retrain their brains so that they do more of what is possible to achieve a predictable and lasting transformation in their lives.
NeuroGym’s products help people become more successful with programs that help improve mindset, beliefs, habits, perceptions and emotional control in areas such as reducing fears and procrastination, minimizing self-limiting beliefs around money, helping business leaders get “unstuck,” and helping individuals more successfully achieve their fitness goals.
CEO John Assaraf is a visionary leader and pragmatic business builder who is highly accomplished and well respected in creation of IP and actionable programs, products and content delivering positive outcomes over tens of thousands of successful clients. John partnered with President & COO, Andy Jedynak, a proven Silicon Valley tech/digital business builder and runner. Together, they are rounding out a world-class leadership team.
- The NeuroGym business has achieved impressive growth and profitability (7x growth in the last two years) while being 100% bootstrapped.
- NeuroGym boasts 8-figure revenues, 25,000+ paid customers worldwide with an average purchase of between $500 and $1000
- CAC is currently in the mid-single digit range and LTV continues to climb, now close to 4-figures.
- A clearly defined Mission and Vision:We are the leading provider of life transforming technology, products and services to help individuals and corporations maximize their performance and potential.
- NeuroGym is a Direct to Consumer Marketing company with >600,000 customer contacts in its database and over 500,000 Facebook followers
- NeuroGym has been successful in recruiting and aligning with renowned subject matter experts across a variety of relevant practice areas.
- Success and proliferation of niche apps like Lumosity, Headspace, BrainFit Studio and others validate the timing for the massive, global market opportunity for a cloud-based, on-demand platform for delivering a robust set of offerings for a connected world to achieve emotional and mental mastery.
- Leveraging its legacy products business, NeuroGym is now building a next generation platform and subscription model for which they will raise a round of growth financing in the coming months.
Moving from Selling Products and Programs to a Platform with a Freemium Model attracting and retaining Subscribers like members to a Health Club
NeuroGym is rapidly evolving its business and offerings into an integrated global brand and platform where users will come to Innercise much like going to a gym to exercise. Innercise is defined as a scientifically proven methodology to train and strengthen your mental and emotional skills that improve Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
While numerous businesses have created successful brands in intellectual skill building (Lumosity, Brain HQ, BrainFit Studio, NeuroNation), and motivation/skills programs (Anthony Robbins, Ken Blanchard, Rich Dad/Poor Dad) and brain puzzles (Sudoku, Brain Teasers). NeuroGym can own the universe for EQ development.
The VP of Marketing Will Join the Leadership Team Transforming the Company and the Industry
The VP Marketing will take the company’s marketing and revenue operation to the next level, supporting existing program sales while transforming the model to attract and activate trial members to convert to subscription access to a rich and vast array of products, experts, and innercises. The selected VPM will leverage a well-managed marketing operations team of 5 led by a focused Head of Marketing Ops. Additional resources include 2 key agency relationships and current 7-figure marketing spend. The top priority is bringing in leads (initially by signing up people for existing programs and products), moving them through the nurture funnel, and converting to sales.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for the right Marketer to enhance and own customer acquisition/conversion and revenue goals in a high impact, strategic role.
The selected candidate will be/bring:
- A data-driven Marketing VP with a track record of success in similar B2C, digital environments, to take the team and engine to the next level
- A true leader who can think both strategically & tactically, develop and mentor a small in-house team, and drive not only lead and demand generation but also OWN the revenue target.
- Successful strategic and execution of the latest multi-channel digital lead generation and customer acquisition campaigns and programs
- Experience owning conversion and monetization results as a revenue quota or P&L
- Developed anddelivered rich content marketing programs to drive new users and continue to increase current user spend.