If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2sxJnzf
Factual is a mobile data company built from the ground up over the last eight years. Factual has developed what is considered the leading first-party point of interest dataset, and it aims to understand the exact location of every place on earth.
Factual’s space is large and growing rapidly, as the use of location based services expands. Currently, about 90% of all smartphone owners use location based apps and services of some kind. And smartphone owners increasingly use their phones for location-specific search.
The newly created VP of Enterprise Sales (VPES) role will be responsible for re-architecting and solidifying the thinking around Factual’s shift from a pure location data licensing business to one focused on a broader story and more expansive set of “Location Intelligence” products, services and solutions.
- Define sales strategy, including what markets Factual should enter, how it can shore up its existing base, and where best to spend money/resources for maximum impact.
- Build the Enterprise Location Intelligence category.
- Build/manage sales team to ensure numbers are hit (Factual anticipates ~20 incremental hires in revenue organization in 2017).
- Be hands-on to help sales close deals; spot potential problems and new opportunities.
- Be a rainmaker yourself – create and sell deals – as well as member of Executive Team.
- Refine existing sales approaches and tactics, including customer segments, pitch scripts, counterpoints to fears, uncertainties and doubts.
- Create/optimize an effective system for working with marketing. Via new SVP Marketing.
- Create/optimize a system for how sales can work most effectively with Client Success, Partner Services and Account Management functions.
- Foster sound relations with key clients (Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, MasterCard, Amex, etc.).
- Unwaveringly revenue focus.
- Strategic thinker, but also process-oriented and comfortable in a high-growth setting.
- Strong team leader.
- Highly focused on doing the right thing for Factual and its customers.
- Factual is a technical organization. The VP Enterprise Sales must understand technology and be adept at working with senior engineering and product staff.
- Experience with a healthy balance of success/failure will foster success at Factual.
- Deep knowledge of enterprise sales (more than just location data specifically); Fluency in data, DaaS and related areas a major plus.
- Track record on the “dirt road” of a growth-stage environment, plus the “freeway” of enterprise.