If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2lod6bb
Centerfield is a leading player in AdTech offering a complete end-to-end marketing and sales solution for engaging customers from the first touch point all the way to a completed sale.
Centerfield’s Big Data-driven technology uses real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting.
The company’s proprietary platform – called Dugout – along with a sales and retention center staffed with 1,500 people is able to consistently deliver new customers at scale to leading brands such as ADT, AT&T, Cox, DirecTV, Charter Spectrum, Sprint, Vonage and many others. Dugout delivers 2+MM sales per year to Centerfield’s roster of top global brands.
- Forecast and oversee engineering budgets.
- Provide technical and strategic direction to teams developing and implementing new and/or enhanced technology ideas, concepts, products and services; maintain a multi-year tech strategy.
- The CTO role will involve some travel – most notably to Florida where Centerfield’s recent acquisition Qology Direct is located.
- Work closely with other departments and stakeholders to marry all functions with product roadmap and business strategy and goals.
- Integrate products and services with partner platforms; build and manage relationships with 3rd party development partners.
- Evaluate end-to-end networking and security risks; identify opportunities to reduce exposure. Establish all technical and security standards for Centerfield’s Dugout platform and ensure that customer/consumer data is appropriately protected.
- Partner with recruiting to lead and assist recruitment of highly motivated technology talent.
- Form strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners; track and evaluate a broad range of emerging technologies to determine their maturity and applicability to Centerfield.
- Coach and mentor engineers, IT professionals, and engineering operations, backend systems talent, providing guidance via regular one-on-one sessions.
- Identify new opportunities to drive improvements and simplification of Centerfield’s technology solutions.
- An astute understanding of systems architecture and how the different components of Centerfield’s platform should be configured to scale effectively.
- You’ve been a VP Engineering, a technical architect and have strong architectural roots – especially pertaining to enterprise, SaaS and similar solutions.
- Technologist with multi-discipline experience – not just engineering and software development, but also data warehouse, analytics, product management, QA, IT infrastructure, and others; experience with technologies such as .NET, Open Source, Cloud, Big Data and Open Web.
- Strong managerial skills – including budgeting – and highly evolved organizational skills; ability to effectively manage a variety of personality types.
- A true builder – someone who isn’t afraid to get his or her hands dirty while gaining deep understanding of what’s going on from top to bottom; ability to execute around a complex and dynamic environment and rally a team to do the same.
- Experience – at scale – with software development, systems, infrastructure and data analytics.
- Know how to build and release commercial, enterprise scale products, and iterate those products to higher levels of sophistication, user adoption and net promotion.
- Great recruiter, mentor and team builder.
- Adept at agile methodology, hands on management of agile, iterative development spanning specification, prototyping, architecture (initial design through execution), QA, backend operations and support/maintenance.