If you know someone who fits this opportunity description, you can share this opportunity with this link: http://bit.ly/2BRTQKg
Cameras are becoming the new start menu for vast numbers of smartphone users. That makes them the next great consumption experience, the next great transaction experience and the biggest new opportunity for marketers in decades.
- Work closely with other departments and stakeholders to marry all functions with product roadmap and business strategy and goals.
- Integrate products and services with partner platforms; build and manage relationships with 3rd party development partners.
- Evaluate end-to-end networking, security, supply chain and logistics risks; identify opportunities to reduce exposure. Establish all technical and security standards for C.I.Q.’s platform and ensure that customer/consumer data is appropriately protected.
- Partner with recruiting to lead and assist recruitment of highly motivated technology talent.
- Form strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners; the buck stops with the CTO when it comes to serving as the point of contact for technology related concerns.
- Coach and mentor engineers, IT professionals, and engineering operations, backend systems talent, providing guidance via regular one-on-one sessions.
- Facilitate sprint planning sessions and team retrospectives.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with proven ability to fulfill all CTO job requirements, including tech leadership (step-up candidates ready for this will be given strong consideration).
- Have worked in similar high-growth startup environments.
- Proven ability to manage a young, inexperienced but talented engineering team.
- Understanding of fundamental business and technology trends to help shape product roadmaps as well as areas for investment and acquisition.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to business people and translate business goals into technical roadmaps.
- Ability to architect, build and manage high availability, reliable and secure ecommerce systems.
- BS in Computer Science; MS preferred.